Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hume

West Ham (H) 17/04/16 1:30pm KO

Morning lads,
I'm coming up from Cornwall for the West Ham game, I've borrowed my mate's season ticket as he cant make it and I'm buzzing I've got it, as tickets for this game are like gold dust.
Going to the game on my own, (going on my own is a new experience) as usually I'd go with my Dad. But just to say I'm buzzing as this is the most riding on a Leicester game I've ever been to.
COYB.

Looking for 1 adult ticket for the West Ham game. Can pay immediately and can collect or cover postage costs. I'm a Silver Member who has been to nearly every home game but missed out on Soton and West Ham due to increased demand.

Still looking for a ticket for West Ham. Will respond and pay immediately- please DM me.

Looking for 1 Adult and 1 child or even 2 child tickets if possible. My 40th birthday on the 12th April, sons 7th birthday on the 16th April !! We are silver members only and managed to buy tickets all season until the Southampton game. Cash and can collect. Thanks anyone for helping me make my sons birthday!!

Hi,

My friend has lived in Cornwall for the past 15 years though is a life-long city fan.

He is up in Leicester on the 17th of April and wants to take his 7 year old son to his first Leicester game (He's LCFC mad)

Can anybody who's a ST holder / member gold silver etc help me?

Please PM me if you can.

Thanks,

SL.

Afternoon SL,

Just out of interest: where abouts does your mate live in Cornwall? As I too live down here, I'm up for the West Ham game but was wondering if he goes up regularly.

Cheers

Willing to do a swap for my 1 ticket in the main stand for any other game. I want to go, transport from Scotland proving an issue.

Not selling - please don't PM asking.

Hi all,

My son and I can't make this weekend's West Ham match. I have the following Adult and Child tickets for sale. The seats are as close together as I could get with our silver memberships (2 rows and 2 seats apart). The tickets are waiting for pick-up from the ticket office said the sales office. Let me know if you are interested and I will sell for face value. Otherwise, they will just go to waste.

Spion Kop Tier 1 SK3  - Entrance 13 to 18 West Ham United FC (H) £36.00

Spion Kop Tier 1 SK3  - Entrance 13 to 18 West Ham United FC (H) £26.00

Thanks!

Hi all,

My son and I can't make this weekend's West Ham match. I have the following Adult and Child tickets for sale. The seats are as close together as I could get with our silver memberships (2 rows and 2 seats apart). The tickets are waiting for pick-up from the ticket office said the sales office. Let me know if you are interested and I will sell for face value. Otherwise, they will just go to waste.

PM sent.

Hi all,

Spion Kop Tier 1 SK3 PP/92 - Entrance 13 to 18 West Ham United FC (H) £36.00

Spion Kop Tier 1 SK3 MM/94 - Entrance 13 to 18 West Ham United FC (H) £26.00

Thanks!

you may run into trouble at the pick up if you sell these seperate and one guy gets both tickets. or them asking for ID on collection. 

you may run into trouble at the pick up if you sell these seperate and one guy gets both tickets. or them asking for ID on collection. 

I don't think the club would kick up any fuss. Could just say they're family members etc. anyway.

Hi Monk!

I've got a home ticket for the Swansea game available if you would like to swap for a West Ham ticket? I'm now out of the country for the swansea game hence the availability. It's a paper ticket I can send out today if it's still available. Thanks Simon

Archived