Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

What Does yor Avatar Say About You

av-318.jpgScarby, would like to be Mr Sophistication, likes tthe thought of living the High Society but would probably end up feeling quilty about people less fortunate in life, bit old fashioned, for a young person in terms of behaviour thinking about the affect his actions have on others A good friend to have very reliable and would lend you his last quid so you could get home.

if there was marks out of ten for this i would gave you an 8!!

well done :D

av-426.jpg Nationwider, well the one thing I do know is he makes me laugh especially when he's able to cut through the crap that's being spouted, admittedly some of it's mine and brings it all down to earth with a laugh, this is what probably makes him a good choice as a moderator. His humour also demostrates his intelligence and the caring side of his character.I suspect if we ever met I'd never stop laughing.

I picked Ron Burgandy (The Anchorman) as he's a genius comic character in a brilliant 70's pastiche film. He's got the sort of face that makes you want to laugh. You could probably have a field day psycho-analysing my choice.

I'm don't think I'm particularly funny (Stez and Collymore ARE funny) but thanks for the kind words, davieg. :) Incidentally, you're crap-free zone. ;) I probably spout off a bit too much myself on this forum. It's easy to post first and think later - I blame emails and texts for a lot of that. 95% of the regulars on here are "Good eggs" - the other 5%? Meh, still interesting people.

Sounds like I'm having a Foxestalk love in here? M'be. Who cares.

It would be good to meet some of you for a pre-match beer one of these days, when I'm next down from the arctic circle. :thumbup:

I picked Ron Burgandy (The Anchorman) as he's a genius comic character in a brilliant 70's pastiche film. He's got the sort of face that makes you want to laugh. You could probably have a field day psycho-analysing my choice.

I'm don't think I'm particularly funny (Stez and Collymore ARE funny) but thanks for the kind words, davieg. :) Incidentally, you're crap-free zone. ;) I probably spout off a bit too much myself on this forum. It's easy to post first and think later - I blame emails and texts for a lot of that. 95% of the regulars on here are "Good eggs" - the other 5%? Meh, still interesting people.

Sounds like I'm having a Foxestalk love in here? M'be. Who cares.

It would be good to meet some of you for a pre-match beer one of these days, when I'm next down from the arctic circle. :thumbup:

If you say so obviously your avatar is having a bigger influence on me than I thought, although I do find myself chuckling at a lot of your posts, I can only imagine it's to do with timing and the use of words. Agree about Collymore with his more in your face type humour and Stez who comes across as the internets answer to slapstick.

I wouldn't say I was entirely crap-free and I have been known to come across as patronising, but hopeful that's an age thing. Agree with you re 95% of the posters.

Anyway keep warm, let's hope we get a win and a few goals soon to give you an excuse to jump up and down a bit.

Archived