Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gdl9050

Stoke v Tottenham match thread

The difference between the effort put in regarding Whu and Stoke was immense.

Lets hope the Chelsea matches even it up

Difference between teams who have something to play for and those that don't. I have more hope of Saints and Newcastle getting something off Spurs than West Brom and Chelsea.

Well lads at least we're keeping you honest. To be fair at half time after Eriksens glaring miss I was thinking that Stoke would come out in the second half and give us a right kicking, maybe nick a goal and get some momentum....but in truth they were poor, injuries or otherwise, but we delivered one of the best performances that I can remember in recent times. It wouldn't have been unfair if we had won 6-0 but I won't go on about it, because many of you watched the game, we're obviously ecstatic after that, whatever happens in the remainder of the season.

Next weekend is crucial now. I think you have the players and the manager not to let the West Ham game affect you too much, we'll see. It's probably easier for us chasing, than you sitting on top. Game on maybe, you still have a nice cushion.

i think up until the point where the second goal went in, Stoke looked like they might nick something out of the game, but once Alli scored you could see they just weren't up for it and completely fell apart after that. A bit of a shame for us, but it's still in our hands. We'll definitely miss Vardy against Swansea (and possibly Man United) but we're not a one man team, Mahrez will need to step up against the swans. I think if we can manage 4 points out of the next two games, then hopefully welcome Vardy back for Everton at home, then we should be in a good position. As you said, game on!

Archived