Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gdl9050

Stoke v Tottenham match thread

Stoke look like relegation fodder on this showing. Absolute myth that it's a tough place to go now. They're bang average. They were just as bad here in January as well.

It's on us. I think we need all eight of those points. Spurs look absolutely class. Can't stand them but you've got to hand it to them, they are bloody good in every single position. We are also very good but they look superb. They've absolutely torched Stoke here. I don't think they'll drop another point this season.

Similar to Bournemouth doing anything they could to stagnate our game then when Spurs turned up they basically parted the seas like Moses coming to town to let them score. Disgusting. They've got West Brom, Chelsea, Southampton and Newcastle left - WBA are shit (don't deny it), Chelsea are playing the kids already, Southampton won't want Europa League so won't turn up and Newcastle will be dead in the water by the last game. We cannot afford to slip up now, FFS

You can put the same positive spin on those game though.

West Brom - Pulisball what Spurs struggle against

Chelsea - home team out to stop a local rival

Southampton - Pochettino factor and a lot of bad blood

Newcastle - relegation battling

It's an horrible thought that Jonathan Moss could have just cost us the league title. However we've still got a five point lead with four games to go, Swansea next week in which I'm confident we'll come away with three points. It's that final three that worries, Man U away despite how crap they've been this year a trip to Old Trafford is never easy. Everton are too unpredictable this season and Chelsea away is always hard. I don't think we need to win every game to win the league but we certainly need to find six points or more for the title. 

You can put the same positive spin on those game though.

West Brom - Pulisball what Spurs struggle against

Chelsea - home team out to stop a local rival

Southampton - Pochettino factor and a lot of bad blood

Newcastle - relegation battling

Just wishful thinking. We have said the same for the United and Stoke games and they scored 7 letting in zero! They will win out, we just need to win 3 or win 2 and draw 2

"Steve Olive: Leicester WILL drop 2 points more than Spurs in their next three matches. This is going to the final day. No ifs, no buts."

Someone knows something everyone else doesn't...

Nope reasonable comment. There gd is insane

Archived