Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

How did we win the league?

Regarding your final point, that is the reason for the dislike. He didn't put any effort whatsoever into his loan spell, and seemed more interested in styling his hair. It didn't help matters that he'd played well for Millwall before joining us so we all had high expectations. He just didn't buy into the work ethos of the squad, yet this hasn't been the case since he broke into the Spurs squad which further exemplified his attitude whilst on loan to us. Finally, add his immature celebrations whenever he's scored against us, plus his silly comments regarding the title chase and I'm sure you can understand why he might be disliked by our fans. I wouldn't say he is 'Hated' just think most fans see him as a talented player who happens to be a bit of a tool.

Was going to say this myself. If he was just a bit shit but tried hard no one would have a problem - we had five years of those players between 2004 and 2009; God knows I don't have enough time to dislike all of them, I'd never get anything done if I did. Kane's billy big bollocks attitude is the problem with him, and I dare say him coming in and ruining the atmosphere with that ego helped cause the collapse that season.

First and foremost I'm an England fan. Italia 90 got me into football (when I was 5).

1791776-37832811-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050

So much Kane hate on this forum :( He even went out on loan to you!

I have no issue with Harry Kane personally. In fact I think he is a damn good player and we are blessed that he is English. I don't understand how anyone can hate a footballer for trying to win himself a Premier League winners medal, that's the point of playing isn't it? Vardy and Kane MUST start up front for England in the Euros. Its players like Rooney I can't stand, he's on 300k a week and is consistently rubbish, shouldn't be anywhere near an England shirt in my opinion.

Archived