Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian

Adam Proudlock?

Why? What was wrong with it?

I don't think he'd add anything to our squad, but that's not the point.

Not sure if it's been dumped I tried to find it to do a link so that it wouldn't get repeated but couldn't find it, so I've assumed it's been trashed. It did get a bit close to being too personal probably down to me as I was very critical of Prior I guess, as I thought it was a very poor suggestion.

If you're visiting this topic Prior my apologies, we're all entitled to an opinion and although I disagreed, if it was to strong I'm sorry. Feel free to suggest anything you like.

...and I think this should follow suit davieg!! Everytime a striker becomes available whether he's good or bad people want him to represent this club! Some of these losers would take Murderers and rapists who cares as long as they are on a free! Well to be honest I don't think we're quite that desperate!

P.S No names are being linked to the "Murderers and Rapists" quote, just getting my point across!!

...and I think this should follow suit davieg!! Everytime a striker becomes available whether he's good or bad people want him to represent this club! Some of these losers would take Murderers and rapists who cares as long as they are on a free! Well to be honest I don't think we're quite that desperate!

P.S No names are being linked to the "Murderers and Rapists" quote, just getting my point across!!

My thoughts to some extent but you can't censor people for making suggestions, people need to feel free to post without being bullied or intimidated othrt wise they'll dissapear and we will end up with half a dozen over opinionated posters, if we don't agree we can say so politely or ignore it. I tried to be constructive in my comments but felt I'd started to ridicule the original poster (Prior) which I think is out of order. Politeness costs nothing.

According to the SW message boards he was sacked for his 'refuelling' habits rather than his lack of ability. CL would need to be sure he didn't undermine the team spirit he is trying to build before taking a risk on him.

Personally I would say he wouldn't be worth the risk.

Simon

According to the SW message boards he was sacked for his 'refuelling' habits rather than his lack of ability. CL would need to be sure he didn't undermine the team spirit he is trying to build before taking a risk on him.

Personally I would say he wouldn't be worth the risk.

Simon

Yeah I agree with you, I posted a link to the SW message board on the other thread before it was deleted. Weve had enough problems with players over the years (guilty or not) ill pass thanks - also hes not all that performance wise anyway.

Archived