Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Members night vs Brighton & HA

i know its early as we havent even destroyed QPR yet but what do people think to this members night scheme? do we think there has been a massive influx of people signing up so they can get 5 quid tickets? (20 quid for that game if you include membership fee) or do people think nobody will have bothered. i think the attendance for tuesdays game much depends on the QPR game. if we thrash them QPR i can see 26k turning up on tues, if we draw about 24k but if we lose about 22k like sheff weds game. maybe i am wrong i dont know about figures or how many members LCFC actually have. it will be good to see it fuller than usuall for sure though.

I got a membership before the Sheff Wed game, and my ticket for Brighton then. Hopefully they'll do the same with Burnley i think it is - our next home game after the upcoming two - which is on a Tuesday too.

I got a membership before the Sheff Wed game, and my ticket for Brighton then. Hopefully they'll do the same with Burnley i think it is - our next home game after the upcoming two - which is on a Tuesday too.

It was an idea suggested for both games. Don't know if it will be though.....

I think it could work as a good idea. Our attendences only rise when the away club bring more supporters, cause i think we have roughly the same number of leicester fans at each game regardless. I dont think leicester as a whole contribute to higher attendences, it has more to do with the away following.

I think it could work as a good idea. Our attendences only rise when the away club bring more supporters, cause i think we have roughly the same number of leicester fans at each game regardless. I dont think leicester as a whole contribute to higher attendences, it has more to do with the away following.

I can't see this being the case, firstly, we have a limit on the number of away fans we allow in the stadium, because of segregation. Secondly, there are ever-growing areas of empty seats at the WS in the home end. Also, members discounts do not apply to away supporters. It is a loophole exploited by everyone else so far, we are late joining in :P

Lisa if you look at the away end this year, it has mostly been a 1/3 full. So our attendances have been pretty close to one another. But when Shef Wed came they as good as filled it up, so the overal attendace on that match was a lot higher. This season so far the away support has not been as good as last season, im talking when other teams come to ours. Thats all i was trying to say, sometimes it doesn't come across as i mean(lol). :)

you have a good point pompey. stokes supporters were only half full, luton was over half and sheff wed virtually full. i missed the ipswich match but i wont expect a full QPR section. just about half full i'd say

edit: thats why the sheff wed attendance was higher than the rest, a full away section!

Archived