Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Northants Fox

Carling Cup

I think the draw has some merits, apart from being away. Gives us a chance of avenging that appalling result in the League. If we play the 4-3-3 system suggested in another thread then there's no reason why we shouldn't get through to the last 16. And PLEASE have Chambers on the bench - at least we'll have one natural striker in the squad then.

Talking of Chambers, and at the risk of going OT, I was surprised that we fielded him on Tuesday - I thought under 16s aren't allowed to play in Senior competition?

A lot of other teams have fielded 15 year olds in other competetions, and i think maybe because tis is a cup match it is allowed.

i think the Cardiff match will go to penalties!!

A lot of other teams have fielded 15 year olds in other competetions, and i think maybe because tis is a cup match it is allowed.

i think the Cardiff match will go to penalties!!

We can win if we're more positive, but being away i can't see it, i too think it will go to penaltys

Talking of Chambers, and at the risk of going OT, I was surprised that we fielded him on Tuesday - I thought under 16s aren't allowed to play in Senior competition?

I've still heard no official ruling on this. The view seems to be he's allowed to play in the cup but not the league. Cannot understand why this should be.

Archived