Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

One of the better things to come out of today

The Foxette's are back, Didn't think that much to there dance routine, but they looked quite nice! ;):):thumbup:

Didn't actually see them.

Too busy trying to find out why dozens of people were smoking in the concourse and no one was doing anything about it!!!

Answer: didn't get one!

Were they really that young? I thought they were late teens/20's :huh::unsure:

Couldn't really see them that well or close up anyway (Doubt anyone else did either though)

But where has birch gone anyway? Saw him go into the kop to present something to someone, then seen him come back go down the tunnel and thats it, nownt else...

Ask a question like that and the answer is mind your own ******* buisness

And - of course - it is my own business, if I cannot find one single place where there is no smoking in a supposedly NON-SMOKING stadium!

Frankly, I'd spend more money on enforcing the non-smoking policy and less on the "entertainment"

And - of course - it is my own business, if I cannot find one single place where there is no smoking in a supposedly NON-SMOKING stadium!

Frankly, I'd spend more money on enforcing the non-smoking policy and less on the "entertainment"

Unfortunatly there are a few that take no notice of a NO SMOKING policy we have it were i work, NO-SMOKING in Vehicles or the offices, the only place it's really enforced is the offices, nobody takes any notice of the policy in the Vehicles

:thumbdown:

The answer is two sets of dancers then, catering for the men and women!! Easy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah but then you need to decide where to place them... it's not easy, why not do away with them altogether!?!?

Perhaps use a bit more of this (below and avatar) instead:

0,,10274~2756554,00.jpg

You already have the players, may just as well make full use of them I reckon!

:P

Archived