Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

im losing faith in levein

i'm prepared to wait until this time next year before i start calling for him to go, as he said before the season started he expected next year to be the big promtion push, but i would expect to see some decent performances sooner rather than later

I think he needs to buck things up on the filed sooner rather than later. I think he has actually done wonders for the club. Hes stabilised us no end and bought the age down etc etc. But I just cant see how we are going to become a successful club under him.. I can't even see how we are going to get promotion under him. I know success is built year on year but we are still seeing the same short comings week after week and he has been here how long exactly? I don't envy the fella thats for sure. You can bet when he leaves he'll go and make a proper success out of some other english lower league club like Preston. =/

It was like Micky Adams all over again today, playing our best centre back at left back, playing Kisnorbo in at least 3 different positions, where the hell is anyone meant to know where they're playing? Surely the idea is to get a settled 11 that knows each other so we can build an understanding on the pitch thus equalling a tighter unit that will work for each other and provide for each other but no! Levein has to go and mess about with it, he takes the player who looked most likely to score off, fair enough, Hammond did score, but still, Hume did more to stake a claim to stay on the pitch than De Vries who offered nothing. Leveins got to sit down and pick an 11 thats going to last 3-5 games on the trot with no changes unless forced otherwise we're going nowhere or worse still, down.

It was like Micky Adams all over again today, playing our best centre back at left back, playing Kisnorbo in at least 3 different positions, where the hell is anyone meant to know where they're playing? Surely the idea is to get a settled 11 that knows each other so we can build an understanding on the pitch thus equalling a tighter unit that will work for each other and provide for each other but no! Levein has to go and mess about with it, he takes the player who looked most likely to score off, fair enough, Hammond did score, but still, Hume did more to stake a claim to stay on the pitch than De Vries who offered nothing. Leveins got to sit down and pick an 11 thats going to last 3-5 games on the trot with no changes unless forced otherwise we're going nowhere or worse still, down.

I think that should start with dropping De Vries to the bench. Hes done sod all to earn his place in the first team. He misses sitters regularly. I saw his two goals against sheffield wednesday the other week and even a sodding defender would have had no problem sticking those away. I still feel we really need to try and find a striker. Someone who can create something out of nothing.

You say he hasnt done anything to earn a place in the team, but no-one is scoring either. Hammond has made quite alot of appearances now and has scored 1 this season. But i agree we do need a new goal-scorer.

yes but whos the man who has had 90 mins on a regular basis so far this season? It aint Hammond and Hume.

Archived