Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

LEVEIN TO GO?

Post Brighton game  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Post Brighton........Levein to go??

• For sure!
    • I think so now!
    • Give him one more game?!
    • Til Christmas I think!
    • End of season at least!
    • Keep him...I Love Him!
    • Couldn't give a s**t anymore!

For ****s sake even I'm getting annoyed by all this talk of Levein out etc, and I'm meant to be one of the moaners. :rolleyes:

We shouldn't get rid of him until the end of the season at least, unless something drastic happens like we fall in the relegation zone or lose a number of games consecutively.

Unfortunately it looks like Levein wasn't the right appoint, but that's the beauty of hindsight. We've given him a 3 year plan and whether we like it or not we can't afford to get rid of him and get another manager in. I've had enough of one year cycles with players, I don't want to see the same thing happen with managers.

For ****s sake even I'm getting annoyed by all this talk of Levein out etc, and I'm meant to be one of the moaners. :rolleyes:

We shouldn't get rid of him until the end of the season at least, unless something drastic happens like we fall in the relegation zone or lose a number of games consecutively.

Unfortunately it looks like Levein wasn't the right appoint, but that's the beauty of hindsight. We've given him a 3 year plan and whether we like it or not we can't afford to get rid of him and get another manager in. I've had enough of one year cycles with players, I don't want to see the same thing happen with managers.

I agree to be honest mate!

I do like winding up FANS though!

I know we can't afford to sack him.....Babylon is on another planet though!

At last a doubter with a bit of sense,if we sack him we'll be going backwards we'll finish mid-table thats a certainty

Exactly.

MoN he may not be, but we need to consolidate, to balance the books and settle. And rather do it with him than the likes of Harry Bassett.

CL may not take us up this season, but he won't take us down either.

We need to give him til at least the end of the season.

Another thing that pissed me off tonight was the boos at the end of the first half and at the end of the game. There was no need, even if it was a minority of fans.

We'd dominated the game but couldn't finish our chances, and looked slightly clueless in the last third. But the players gave it their all and we were unlucky. Certainly didn't deserve to be booed.

Another thing that pissed me off tonight was the boos at the end of the first half and at the end of the game. There was no need, even if it was a minority of fans.

We'd dominated the game but couldn't finish our chances, and looked slightly clueless in the last third. But the players gave it their all and we were unlucky. Certainly didn't deserve to be booed.

Exactly what I thought.

Levein needs some help with the 'ON THE PITCH' side of things. He's done a lot for the club off the pitch, I recognise that, but it just don't cut it. He HAS to improve the on the pitch performance and perhaps needs someone in to advise him on tactics/team selection etc? Or should this side of things be taken from his hands?

Let us pray :unsure:

I agree with Anish’s point on the booing, there was no need at all.

As for looking clueless, well as a load posts has said if “C L†just played

the correct players in his correct position i.e. Hughes in the centre mid role not on the right wing and a proper left back we do have two, who to the best of my knowledge aren’t injured in their correct position we may stick a chance of changing a draw into a win. Oh my biggest gripe of to night’s game was Tiatto. For god’s sake will someone at the club tell him that if he is a left winger on the night then stay out on the left and not drift into the centre mid position. Time and time again poor old Hughes or Williams looked up to spray it wide to find a void as Tiatto was out of position, until Sylla and Hammond came on we where so narrow was also another observation.

He threw away two more points at the Way last night through the wrong team selection.

The starting midfield lacked both width and mobility. Williams and Hughes are too similar to play together and Tiatto is rapidly approaching his sell-by date.

Once Momo and Elvis came on we started to stretch their defence and create chances. Shame they couldn't have been on earlier.

Brighton were a weak side who were there for the taking. Failure to put them away increases the presure ahead of the trip to Shame Park.

If we lose there, then the knives will really be out!

Archived