Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Choice of songs...

Maybe create a list of what offends you sensitive precious souls and produce it on a TIFO so most know what to sing to not offend. 

It's a football match and a FREE world get a ****ing grip.

Munich song to Man U fans is an example of a big no no IMO,  not fun, banter, revelling or what fkn tune songs are sung too.

And despite how bothered some of you are WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND and we will be until this year's winners are crowned.

And if we can't revel in the phenomenal achievement of last season that is the sad pathetic and skin crawling thing in my eyes.

I'm old school and not a wannabe Ultra so that's where the difference lies probably?

3 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Maybe create a list of what offends you sensitive precious souls and produce it on a TIFO so most know what to sing to not offend. 

It's a football match and a FREE world get a ****ing grip.

Munich song to Man U fans is an example of a big no no IMO,  not fun, banter, revelling or what fkn tune songs are sung too.

And despite how bothered some of you are WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND and we will be until this year's winners are crowned.

And if we can't revel in the phenomenal achievement of last season that is the sad pathetic and skin crawling thing in my eyes.

I'm old school and not a wannabe Ultra so that's where the difference lies probably?

Maybe the TIFO you speak about should tell you to actually read the majority of posts in this thread.

I've clarified twice what I meant.

I know we're Champions. Sing about it yes. Sing about it all day until we die.

But don't sing "you'll never be that" to teams who have been Champions. We've won it once and now some of our songs make us look so arrogant. You don't get Everton turning up singing "we've won it 9 times" do you.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Maybe the TIFO you speak about should tell you to actually read the majority of posts in this thread.

I've clarified twice what I meant.

I know we're Champions. Sing about it yes. Sing about it all day until we die.

But don't sing "you'll never be that" to teams who have been Champions. We've won it once and now some of our songs make us look so arrogant. You don't get Everton turning up singing "we've won it 9 times" do you.

And I will clarify my point, I don't give a feck what other fans think, banter and winding opposition fans up has always been a strong Leicester theme. Since when did we become so sensitive, considerate and care so much what OTHER fans might think?

I have read the posts and I don't agree, no biggy and I don't want upset any sensitive fans just putting my point of view which differs to the fans that I see as hipster wanna be ultra precious types. 

Not saying either is right or wrong just don't agree with giving  a feck about what other clubs fans think I just say wind the feckers  up.

Be loud proud and revel in our momentous achievement,  if that involves tongue in cheek irony so be it.

I did not quote any individual I was making a general point.

Guest LCFC_World
20 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Just for those who aren't aware, West Brom won the league in 1920.

"Premier League champions you'll never sing that" is fine but not the ''Champions of England you'll never sing that" chant.

I doubt any of the west brom fans were alive in 1920 to witness that. So them personally - will never sing that...

Archived