Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Whos better equiped to play our midfield holding role?

Holding role poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. 2 choices

• Gudjohnson
    • Maybury

You: "Most of the 117 replies haven't been needed because all you wanted to know and I guess that's why you put up a poll has been answered by the poll. I guess your problem is you've been outnumbered and are finding it difficult to accept somewahat like a failed politician"

Are you suggesting that a poll is absolute factual?

No but you're suggesting that I think it is.

By putting the poll up you asked people to say what their opinion was - you got their answer but didn't like it because people's opinions didn't agree with yours.

The poll answered your question, as in what were people's opinion, the replies therefore were not needed in that context. It's nothing to do with fact neither did I say it was.

You seem to be in denial regarding the majority OPINION.

No but you're suggesting that I think it is.

By putting the poll up you asked people to say what their opinion was - you got their answer but didn't like it because people's opinions didn't agree with yours.

The poll answered your question, as in what were people's opinion, the replies therefore were not needed in that context. It's nothing to do with fact neither did I say it was.

You seem to be in denial regarding the majority OPINION.

Bloody hell davie, your useless at assumptions.

Of course i didnt/dont like the poll answer, but its fact, and i appreciate that and their opinion.

No, the poll reflects the 70 odd people who gave their opinion.

Like you say, opinion doesnt mean fact ;)

Anychance someone could explain how joey`s ability is better than maybury, 8 pages and still no reply.

Archived