Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

DOWN TO EARTH

Can't make it to many matches but decided to come to Brighton game. Eldest son wanted to come - bearing in mind all of his mates are Liverpool or United fans - I thought that a good win would help persuade him. I was also full of anticipation and he didn't sleep the night before - Whilst not being an every gamer, the club mean everything to me and I am definitely Leicester till I die!!

Anyway I guess this preamble is a kind of justification for having a moan! I liked the look of the team tall athletic players who could use the ball well. Particulary looking forward to watching Steven Hughes, who I thought was the best player on the pitch. Anyway minutes passed away and the ball was being passed around and I kept thinking - any minute now it will get started!!! - then it was half time with barely a shot on goal - class attempt by Stearman, lively looking Hume but where was the urgency? They were so laid back they could have been horizontal!!! Why all the fear?? On a couple of occasions they looked as if they could absolutely slaughter them but then somehow the belief just wasn't there. I think Levein has done a brilliant job making some hard decisions, but also some bad ones. I know he will be given time and we have to be patient - but show some kind of desire(Tiatto and Dublin excluded). Some of the players need explaining to them the Foxes never die spirit!!!!!!!

Can't make it to many matches but decided to come to Brighton game. Eldest son wanted to come - bearing in mind all of his mates are Liverpool or United fans - I thought that a good win would help persuade him. I was also full of anticipation and he didn't sleep the night before - Whilst not being an every gamer, the club mean everything to me and I am definitely Leicester till I die!!

Anyway I guess this preamble is a kind of justification for having a moan! I liked the look of the team tall athletic players who could use the ball well. Particulary looking forward to watching Steven Hughes, who I thought was the best player on the pitch. Anyway minutes passed away and the ball was being passed around and I kept thinking - any minute now it will get started!!! - then it was half time with barely a shot on goal - class attempt by Stearman, lively looking Hume but where was the urgency? They were so laid back they could have been horizontal!!! Why all the fear?? On a couple of occasions they looked as if they could absolutely slaughter them but then somehow the belief just wasn't there. I think Levein has done a brilliant job making some hard decisions, but also some bad ones. I know he will be given time and we have to be patient - but show some kind of desire(Tiatto and Dublin excluded). Some of the players need explaining to them the Foxes never die spirit!!!!!!!

Welcome. :D:D:P:)lol;):thumbup:

Archived