Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Personality test

Spontaneous, Ideas, Hearts, Extrovert :)  Bang on there I reckon!

16805[/snapback]

Whats that particular personality called?

16806[/snapback]

Innovator?!?!? :blink: Not so sure. I am never satisfied and am always looking for something new. Don't know if this makes me an innovator

Spontaneous, Ideas, Hearts, Extrovert :)  Bang on there I reckon!

16805[/snapback]

Whats that particular personality called?

16806[/snapback]

Innovator?!?!? :blink: Not so sure. I am never satisfied and am always looking for something new. Don't know if this makes me an innovator

16807[/snapback]

Actually, I have just read the blurb on innovators...sounds a lot like me, i.e. enjoy flexible working environments with few rules, & may not logically think about their ideas...take inspiration from those around me. Pretty good stuff really

better than peace maker

Peacemakers focus on the present and enjoy helping others in practical ways. They are sensitive to the world around them and take quiet joy from people and nature, particularly animals. Peacemakers value close relationships, but it may take time for others to get to know them.

:huh::rolleyes:

I'm currently doing the 'what sex is your brain' test!

16813[/snapback]

lol

You did well at the tests that women are generall better at: distinguishing between subtle hints and details and having a good visual memory!

Did anyone else do the test?

From the test I found out that I'm a big thinker.

Spontanious, Ideas, Head and Extravert.

What about everyone else?

16771[/snapback]

Exactly the same as me.

Pretty good especially that bit when they said that geezer wasn't aware of where his body was and hit his head.

I hit my head on the same place about twice every shift I do (shifts are 2 hours long), and I've been working there for 3 years now.

They even have two signs up saying "Mind your head" but, yunno, I still do it.

Mentor

Warm and lively people who focus on the needs of others

Bring people together and encourage group participation

Think of themselves as intelligent, outgoing and sensitive

May become overbearing in their quest for harmony

I'm a Mentor as well!Reading that I guess it's more or less right.I do like to make sure everyone else is ok before me.And I think I am senstive to other people's feelings.I know I would do my best to try and not upset the people I care about,and if I do,I try and put things right.

I wouldn't say I was overbearing though! I keep on the edges of things going on,keep involved but don't take centre stage.I know a couple of people who seem to need to be focal point of everyone else.They must be very insecure IMO.I got my dad to do it and it reckons he's an Innovator!That made me laugh, my dad is pretty old-fashioned and prefers things 'just so'!Not the sort of person who like to be at the forefront of anything new. :lol:

Mentor

Warm and lively people who focus on the needs of others

Bring people together and encourage group participation

Think of themselves as intelligent, outgoing and sensitive

May become overbearing in their quest for harmony

16834[/snapback]

Thats got you spot on.

"Focus on needs of others@ Couldn't of put it better :)

Archived