Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sinking to new levels of Sportsmanship -

What a disappointing sight it was to see 3 Chelsea players including Joe Cole waving imaginary yellow cards in the air trying to get a player booked especially as it was for an inconsequential hand - ball which was going out of play anyway.

Bad enough that we have diving and feigning injuries we now have this to witness.

i thought arsenal were awful today sportmanship wise

lunjeburg (spelling) and reyes could not keep their feet for a minute. The red card and penalty were definitely fouls, but they were constantly jumping on the floor, you felt sorry for the birmingham defenders at times because they wern't allowed to touch them if they didn't want to conceed set plays

sad sad days when the top teams in the league have to sink so low

What a disappointing sight it was to see 3 Chelsea players including Joe Cole waving imaginary yellow cards in the air trying to get a player booked especially as it was for an inconsequential hand - ball which was going out of play anyway.

Bad enough that we have diving and feigning injuries we now have this to witness.

Pity someone didn't really flatten Cole - give him something to properly grumble about.

I find the imaginary card thing funny, it makes the players look right dicks. I remember seeing Dabizas do it last season and I was pissing myself, I think he had his white boots on aswell which made it even funnier.

Puff

I remember that, after cringing, I think I shouted something abusive towards him. Nothing new there then.....

even dragma drogma sorry dragba was waving at the ref for a yellow card. made me laugh when not long after he got a yellow himself, he made a challenge, the ref blew up, drogba did the usual in ya face complaining to the ref, and the ref unusually stood firm, then drogba thought oops, hes not budging and he might give me another card, and backed off.

wasnt the gesture at the ref for a booking, a bookable offence?

Archived