Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Tough Choice

The whole things unfair. Our best 5 players our probably better than the worst 5 players on Arsenal's books.

You've mis-interpruted what I was saying though. I was merely stating that what a difference a year makes in terms of the state of our youngsters at this club.

Some of these youngsters were at this club at the start of last season but I guarantee we wouldn't have seen many if any of them in the first team if Adams was still here, Stearman perhaps being the exception.

It wasn't anything to do with our 5 beast players now and our 5 worse back then. You could argue that the 5 i've put down this season are our fringe players just like the Benjamin, Makin, Gemmill, etc were last season.

Admit it, Levein has made some good changes to certain aspects of this club.

McCarthy is rubbish! He'll prove it in the next game. Just watch him!

I watch him every game, just like the 10 other players on our side.

My conclusion:

He's not brilliant, but he's a damn sight better than Heath.

I watch him every game, just like the 10 other players on our side.

My conclusion:

He's not brilliant, but he's a damn sight better than Heath.

I feel more confident seeing Paddy's name on the teamsheet than I ever did with Heath's.

I think Paddy's faults are not directly linked to a lack of talent whereas Heath's are.

I think McCarthy will turn out to be a quality defender. Last season when he came to us he was brilliant at times and although he's been not as good this season I still think he'll be a great player for many years to come.

McCarthy bailed Dabizas out of the shit alot last season so that's perhaps why he stood out as being a good defender, this season he's playing with Nissa who's more advanced as a defender than Nikos in my opinion.

Paddy wouldn't be on the verge of the Irish squad if he was as crap as Heath is.

I know this is hard, so make sure your sitting down when you make your decision. Are you ready? Are you sure? Take a deep breath.......

Richard Stearman, Alan Sheehan, James Wesolowski, Iain Hume, Ashley Chambers, Ryan Smith

Or

Matt Heath, Chris Makin, Scott Gemmill, Nathan Blake, Trevor Benjamin, Kevin Pressman

Jesus it's hard, i'm going to have to sit on the fence here.

One question though Ric. Would you swap them all to have a fit Collymore back for a swan song season?

Archived