Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

The fastest player at Leicester, who is it?

Think i read somewhere that hammond does 100m in 10.4 seconds.

I don't think Hammond is that quick, The thing about a being a footballer you only really need to be lightning over 20 metres top. Take me for example, I'm deadly over 70 metres never been beat, 100 I can hold my own but 200 and i've got tail enders catching me!

Chambo did his 100 metre in year 9 and got 11.01, In year 10 he got 10.60! But imagine how fast he must be Now in year 11!! We'll have to wait till the summer once we race again! I did 100 metre in 11.36 Now!! Still got to do loads to catch up with Chambo in the Summer! :whistle:

Chambo did his 100 metre in year 9 and got 11.01, In year 10 he got 10.60! But imagine how fast he must be Now in year 11!! We'll have to wait till the summer once we race again! I did 100 metre in 11.36 Now!! Still got to do loads to catch up with Chambo in the Summer! :whistle:

What's he doing playing football then? This lad should be at the olympics :blink: ... seriously!

:) i think that gerrband is pretty fast when i seen him play he was the fast centre back we had

He is quick and it's essential we get him in the centre as Nissa isn't quick, neither is Dublin. Paddy is fairly nippy but not that quick. Levein said he was going to sign some quick defenders but I wouldn't say he has done.

Elvis, Smudger and Hume are like shit off a shovel though so he's been true to his word further up the park.

If you type Ashley Chambers in to google his name appears in some athletics 100 metre competitions, seems very quick.

Archived