Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester69

Away ticket scheme - how does it work?

Me and a group of friends/family have a range of points, 208 down to 158...where we can get tickets we go to every away game but often have to scrape around for tickets for those on lower points (usually buying from higher points holders who don't go to games but only buy to add to points!)

Getting tickets is always a hassle and as I have access online 24/7 I get the job of getting them, but wondered how the away ticket scheme works? 

Is the scheme linked to points, do you have to pay to join, do you have to apply for each game, do you automatically get tickets allocated/can you choose tickets etc, etc

Sorry if this has been asked before, any response or details of a previous link would be appreciated.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Illusion35 said:

It's based on the points system, you can only join if you are priority 1 as far as I know. 

Yes I believe you are invited on to it by the club, not something you can join by choice as such. And as the above states, you need a minimum points total to be invited on.

12 hours ago, Leicester69 said:

Me and a group of friends/family have a range of points, 208 down to 158...where we can get tickets we go to every away game but often have to scrape around for tickets for those on lower points (usually buying from higher points holders who don't go to games but only buy to add to points!)

Getting tickets is always a hassle and as I have access online 24/7 I get the job of getting them, but wondered how the away ticket scheme works? 

Is the scheme linked to points, do you have to pay to join, do you have to apply for each game, do you automatically get tickets allocated/can you choose tickets etc, etc

Sorry if this has been asked before, any response or details of a previous link would be appreciated.

Cheers

You had to be invited to join, the last cut off was at 208 points, it's free if invited and actually saves you money as they don't charge the booking fee. But they do get to debit your card a day before P1 sales.

If invited to join, you fill in a form, linking any account also eligible to join, so you are seated together, you can then select all games you wish to attend, you can only refuse a maximum of 4 aways all season, so must select 15 games minimum to attend.

You then get the option of Front, Middle, Back of the stand and they allocate tickets on that preference, they are normally switched on enough to make sure you get decent seats, ie palace they make sure you get further forward due to the roof if you selected back, everton you get back of paddock etc.

Think that covers it, but if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

19 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

You had to be invited to join, the last cut off was at 208 points, it's free if invited and actually saves you money as they don't charge the booking fee. But they do get to debit your card a day before P1 sales.

If invited to join, you fill in a form, linking any account also eligible to join, so you are seated together, you can then select all games you wish to attend, you can only refuse a maximum of 4 aways all season, so must select 15 games minimum to attend.

You then get the option of Front, Middle, Back of the stand and they allocate tickets on that preference, they are normally switched on enough to make sure you get decent seats, ie palace they make sure you get further forward due to the roof if you selected back, everton you get back of paddock etc.

Think that covers it, but if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Yes that covers it all, thanks for the information, all of which is really useful....but unfortunately I don't think it will help as not all of us would be eligible!

Thanks again!

Archived