Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lestagirl

Everton parking

2 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

Any one know of the best place to park up there for this match... thanks in advance.

When I went for the cup I parked on the main dual carriageway 1 turning away from the stadium. Was pretty straight forward other than running the gauntlet of dog shit on the way to the ground.

Two options;

Walton Lifestyle Sports Centre, which I think is on Walton Breck/Walton Hall Road...main dual carriageway about 15mins walk from ground. If the sports centre is full there is plenty of parking on the main road, as long as you pay the scouse kids a £1 they will look after your car. Easy access to/from motorway, and by the time you walk back the traffic is not too bad. I parked here last season in December and was back in Leicester at 730 for our works party!

For a shorter walk park on Stanley Park Car park, which is between Goodison and Anfield, and 2 mins walk from the Arkles pub which is always full of away fans pre-match...this is a short walk to Goodison but more congested getting away from post match, expect a 20-30 min delay.

not much street parking as mostly residents/permit holders only

3 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

Any one know of the best place to park up there for this match... thanks in advance.

Depending on what time you make it there. Park on the A580 near walton hall park. It's free on street or was last time i went. A 15 min walk to the ground and easy to get out and back on motorways.

Or if no on street you can park for about a fiver in the car park on the park. 

I'll check thats still correct. And let you know.

Archived