Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NFFC Chris

Debt ridden D*rby

It cheered us Forest fans up on our forum so after reading this you'll feel much better about your team after reading about the sheep's troubles lol

1- Der*ys current debt stands at 40 million+. (and rising)

2- Der*y were instructed by the bank to sell Raziak to raise 1million.

3- The ground is re-mortgaged to the hilt.

4- A 70k payment was missed to Ravenelli last week and he has now threatened to issue a winding up order unless payment is made forthwith.

5- John Gregory is still receiving large installments relating to his out of court settlement with the club.

6- Stern John was booed off after 60 mins against Leics on Sat. Four games, 0 goals. Why is that not a suprise?

7- Currently gone nine matches without a win.

8- Falling attendances. Only 24 thousand for local derby with Leic! (2k+ away fans)

9- Ther only decent player, Indigo Indiakkizi?, is guaranteed to leave in the Jan transfer window.

10- The current manager, brown, is now receiving flak from the fans.

11- Lee Camps (goalie) father phoned radio der*y phone in Fri night and slag*ed the club off. Lee camp dropped from Leic match squad.

12- 42 year old goalkeeper coach now playing in goal.

13- Dean Holdsworth, age?, is another staff member having to polish his boots again.

14- The current three owners/directors are publicly falling out over various footballing matters. Wray/Scholar/Soar?

15- Nearly all of the recent loan signing players have been sent back to their respective clubs as they are either sh*t or not match fit.

This made me realise that all isn't that bad at Forest,at least we're not in financial trouble,maybe we'll be playing the sheep in league one next year!

It cheered us Forest fans up on our forum so after reading this you'll feel much better about your team after reading about the sheep's troubles lol

1- Der*ys current debt stands at 40 million+. (and rising)

2- Der*y were instructed by the bank to sell Raziak to raise 1million.

3- The ground is re-mortgaged to the hilt.

4- A 70k payment was missed to Ravenelli last week and he has now threatened to issue a winding up order unless payment is made forthwith.

5- John Gregory is still receiving large installments relating to his out of court settlement with the club.

It gives me no joy to see a club in this state, the result of inept managment at board level and a totally unfair distribution/use of money to sustain football. Been there and worn the t-shirt

6- Stern John was booed off after 60 mins against Leics on Sat. Four games, 0 goals. Why is that not a suprise?

7- Currently gone nine matches without a win.

8- Falling attendances. Only 24 thousand for local derby with Leic! (2k+ away fans)

9- Ther only decent player, Indigo Indiakkizi?, is guaranteed to leave in the Jan transfer window.

10- The current manager, brown, is now receiving flak from the fans.

11- Lee Camps (goalie) father phoned radio der*y phone in Fri night and slag*ed the club off. Lee camp dropped from Leic match squad.

12- 42 year old goalkeeper coach now playing in goal.

13- Dean Holdsworth, age?, is another staff member having to polish his boots again.

14- The current three owners/directors are publicly falling out over various footballing matters. Wray/Scholar/Soar?

15- Nearly all of the recent loan signing players have been sent back to their respective clubs as they are either sh*t or not match fit.

As for the others well lollollol in response to them laughing at our aged squad and management problems last year.

This made me realise that all isn't that bad at Forest,at least we're not in financial trouble,maybe we'll be playing the sheep in league one next year!

I wouldn't be too sure about that either.

We're not in finacial trouble as we sold Reid and Dawson last january.I can't blame our chairman,thanks to him we are in a stable position financially despite our relegation,I'm not sure you'd cope with relegations so well though because who can you sell who you'd made £5 million off?

We where never in that kind of trouble yes the media recond we owed 70 million but what they forget to say was that

38 million was for the mortgage on the ground

22 million was what would be owed the players if the club folded

2 million was owed the tax man.

8 million was owed to the PLC by the Ltd, (or other way)

Something like that.

We're not in finacial trouble as we sold Reid and Dawson last january.I can't blame our chairman,thanks to him we are in a stable position financially despite our relegation,I'm not sure you'd cope with relegations so well though because who can you sell who you'd made £5 million off?

Do you think you'll come back up?

Archived