Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Comments Linekar have made on MOTD

what comments has Sir Linekar made about City on match of the day to keep our profile high??

I remember once when Morientes scored his first goal for liverpool he was interviewed..

..gary said ''Sorry for that Morientes speaks so fast, what he said was that he wished he had signed for Leicester instead''

lollollollollol

what comments has Sir Linekar made about City on match of the day to keep our profile high??

I remember once when Morientes scored his first goal for liverpool he was interviewed..

..gary said ''Sorry for that Morientes speaks so fast, what he said was that he wished he had signed for Leicester instead''

lollollollollol

remember that one too. brilliant.

When Leicester played Blackburn he said something along the lines of

"Today we see a great side fighting to reach the semi's ... and blackburn standing in their way" or something like that

(basically cue for a big team, leading people to assume its bburn but then referring to leicester!)

quality!

lollollollollol

You might have had the decency and made the effort to get his name right. Once is bearable and may be construed as a typo but to do it twice - shame on YOU :devil:

lol although they are probably not a Leicester City fan, less of the Mr English :P it's nothing to do with grammar it's a famous LCFC player's name we're talking about. :unsure:

I must agree with Davieg here.

Seeing his name misspellt (twice, and also in the title) made me cringe. :ermm:

Archived