Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Buying ticket on ipad

I've been testing it out on the borussia ticket page (we can't actually go, I'm just practising for the first PL game).  I click buy tickets, that's fine, then it shows me the stadium.  I then click the area I want to sit in, and it displays the box showing me how many seats there are available there.

At this point, on my work PC, it took me to a picture of all the seats, so I could tap the ones I wanted.  But on the iPad nothing happens - it just continues to show the box telling me how many seats there are available.  It works on my phone but my fingers are too fat!!

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

I've been testing it out on the borussia ticket page (we can't actually go, I'm just practising for the first PL game).  I click buy tickets, that's fine, then it shows me the stadium.  I then click the area I want to sit in, and it displays the box showing me how many seats there are available there.

At this point, on my work PC, it took me to a picture of all the seats, so I could tap the ones I wanted.  But on the iPad nothing happens - it just continues to show the box telling me how many seats there are available.  It works on my phone but my fingers are too fat!!

I downloaded 'Puffin' browser for my iPad and used that instead of Safari if I wanted to be able to select seats when booking tickets with my iPad. 

3 minutes ago, promised land said:

Not since the Community Sheild ticket I haven't, you certainly can't choose a seat as you need flash and iPad doesn't support it.

You can choose quick seats or you could the last time I did it last summer.

I was able to buy PL tickets on the iPad last season, but not CL.  I can't remember what I did for C Shield 

2 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

I downloaded 'Puffin' browser for my iPad and used that instead of Safari if I wanted to be able to select seats when booking tickets with my iPad. 

I'll try that, thank you 

18 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

It does that on mine Just press the section of stadium you want again after the number of seats appear 

Archived