Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

England vs Poland

Firstly I thought Ledley King was outstanding. In the first half he won the ball on countless times and he provided the support for the back four, which is just what he was there to do. In the second half again he was just there to do what was needed...

Also I felt it helped Lampard's game significantly as he had license to get forward more. This King-Lampard partnership ...

And Joe Cole is really awesome, I love watching him play. Also I thought both Owen and Rooney looked very sharp which is encouraging for England. The defence in the most part did their job well and all in all I thought it was an encouraging performance.

Seconded, seconded and seconded again :)

so could we play this team in Germany

Robinson

G.Neville Terry Ferdinand Cole

King

Becham Lampard Gerrard

Rooney Owen

Anyone think that would work????

I would quite like to see Carragher instead of Neville, I feel he's been outstanding for Liverpool and can play anywhere along the back four. Apart from that I like that team but would find it bloody difficult to leave out Joe Cole and SWP. Can't we just play with 13 men and have them 2 as wingers, that would be immense

My team to play in germany would be the team that played last night. It had the right balance everywhere and what do we need beckham for except set peices.

The only possible change i would make is cole for carragher, but i think carragher did well so thats a hard one.

I dont understand why sven plays crouch ahead of bent and defoe. Bent has been on good form just lately and im sure it would be good for him to have a go for the last 10/20 mins but instead he put rodney on :D

I dont understand why sven plays crouch ahead of bent and defoe. Bent has been on good form just lately and im sure it would be good for him to have a go for the last 10/20 mins but instead he put rodney on :D

Because Crouch is something completely different. After defenders have got used to marking Owen and Rooney, it suddenlly changes and they're marking a 6 foot 7 freak. Not something easy to deal with after you've been knackered out chasing Owen and Rooney all over the place.

I was sat just beneath the Poland fans last night.

Sat next to a few Poland fans , but they were sound , shook my hand at the end of the game.

There was Polish fans scattered all over the place.

Was a good night :)

Archived