Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

England vs Poland

u say that before every game...and ur always wank....northen ireland LMAO

Yet we beat Poland.

I think this is a good opportunity to play with Wright-Philips and a holding mildfielder, and see if that solves any of our problems. Still play Owen and Rooney though. I think we need to play our strongest side available from now on, even in freindlies.

England will go into Wednesday's final World Cup qualifier against Poland not knowing if the result will affect their World Cup seeding.

Poland are two points ahead of England and as both sides are already through, the result may prove to be meaningless.

But BBC Sport has been told no decision has been taken on whether final group places will affect tournament seeding.

In 2002 seedings were decided by teams' records at previous finals and their average place in the Fifa rankings.

"It will be decided by the organising committee of the World Cup 2006 on 6 December in Leipzig, where the draw takes place on 9 December," said Fifa media officer Nicolas Maingot.

I think we better play the best team :thumbup:

why play jenas? he's hardly been great for either newcastle or spurs this season ...

i agree bent should start - but rooney shouldnt make way for defoe IMO. Rooney has a point to prove and he should be given this chance to shut his critics up.

Sven gave his strongest hint about the team. Rooney in for Crouch, SWP on the right, Ledley King in the midfield and Rio back in the centre with Terry.

Im pleased that Beckham isnt playing, it give SWP a chance and hopefully he will have a good game, and the same with King!

England team to face Poland:

....................Robinson,

Young.....Terry.....Ferdinand......Carragher,

SWP..... Lampard.....King............ Cole,

..............Owen..... Rooney.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/4326522.stm

King is an odd one, dunno if he could play centre mid at international level. Glad to see SWP given a go down the right again.

Archived