Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TonyJamesLegend

Swansea away, any help please??

26 minutes ago, TonyJamesLegend said:

Hi all, my contact on here who has helped the last three years can not help anymore :(  Im looking for 4 tickets for Swansea away (2 adults / 2 kids)  need to be together please. I can not log into my lcfc direct account anymore due to the changes. Any help really would be appreciated. 

thanks 

What's the problem with logging in?

1 hour ago, TonyJamesLegend said:

Hi all, my contact on here who has helped the last three years can not help anymore :(  Im looking for 4 tickets for Swansea away (2 adults / 2 kids)  need to be together please. I can not log into my lcfc direct account anymore due to the changes. Any help really would be appreciated. 

thanks 

Lcfcdirect.com don't exist now it hasn't since the preseason games you need to register on lcfc.com by following these instructions 

Step by Step Guide – Re-registering And Linking Your Ticket Account

Firstly, welcome to the new LCFC.com, the home of everything Leicester City, including news, video, tickets and merchandise.

As you can see, a lot has changed. We hope you like it!

Before You Purchase

Before you purchase anything on the new website, you will need to register. Fear not (#fearless), if you are not starting from scratch again as you are able to claim your old ticketing account.

Whether you have purchased a ticket in store, by phone or online, or any retail items online before, you will have already had an account.

Step 1

You will need to find your supporter number.

The example Season Card image below highlights the Supporter Number location on your Season Card if you have one. Your Supporter Number can also be found on your email confirmations. Please enter the number into the box below and click LINK.

If you are having difficulty identifying your Supporter Number you can call the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 500 (option 1) for assistance.

If you do not have an existing Supporter Number, continue without linking an account, but please be aware that doing so will mean you will not have access to your previous Ticketing purchase history or benefits.

Step 2

How To Register

Go to www.lcfc.com and click on the Sign In / Register button in the top right corner.

step2.jpg

Step 3

You will be directed to the sign in page. From here, click on the “re-register” hyperlink in the text.

Alternatively, you can register by using your Facebook or Google accounts, which skips step 4. If you choose to login using your Facebook or Google account, go to Step 5.

step3.jpg

Step 4

Here, you will have to enter your details. The fields highlighted in RED below are mandatory fields and require information to continue.

What happens if I do not have a landline or county?

Not to worry. If you do not have a landline number, please insert your mobile number in here again.

If you do not have a county, insert your city in here again (e.g. if you are from London, then your city and county will be “London”). Please note, your County needs to be 4+ characters long.

If you live outside of the UK and do not have a Post Code (or Zip Code), simply enter XXXXX into this field. If you live in New Zealand or Australia, simply add in your Post Code and add a space at the end.

Once you have completed the form, press the continue button.

If you have not completed any fields correctly, a warning will appear. The field that is not correct will be highlighted in red and the reason will be displayed at the top of the form.

Note, you will be required to re-enter your password and password confirmation before re-submitting the form.

All mandatory fields must be complete before you are able to continue.

Step 5

We will send you an email to the email address you provided. There will be a link in this email, which you need to click on to register your account.

Note it may take a few minutes for the email to land in your inbox. If you do not receive your email, please follow the next steps:

1. Please check your junk and spam folders
  2. Please ensure you did not use any mailbox that could be shared, eg info@, reception@, sales@ as these will not be accepted for your LCFC Account.
  3. Please add [email protected] to your safe senders list and retry sending the email
  4. Please register using your Facebook or Google+ account as this does not require email validation
  5. Please try using an alternative email address which you have access to.
  6. If none of the steps above work, please contact the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 500 (option 1) or email LCFC Support on [email protected] with your email address. In a few cases the email may be being blocked by your email service provider. Club staff will be able to check this so that you may contact your service provider directly

Step 6

You will be re-directed to the confirmation page in your web browser. Once the page has loaded, simply click “Confirm” and then sign in using the details you provided.

Step 7

How to link your old ticketing account

In your account page, click the “Linked Accounts” button in the menu.

step7.jpg

Step 8

Click the “Ticketing” hyperlink in the body of the page. 

step8.jpg

Step 9

If you signed up using your Facebook or Google accounts, you will be required to completed some extra fields (refer to Step 4 above for field requirements). Once complete, follow the next step.

If you signed up using the form, skip to Step 10.

Step 10

On this page, enter your Supporter Number from your old ticketing account. 

Beware: This must be YOUR Supporter Number only and will need to match your new account details in order for you to claim. Once you have linked your account, you will be unable to unlink it.

The process of joining your friends and family to your account is a separate process and details can be found here

step10.jpg

On 9/20/2017 at 11:28, Bristol_foxes said:

I've got one, maybe two, spare tickets. Let me know asap if you want them for face value, I'll return them to the club by the end if the week if you don't. 

As for seats together, just move and sit/stand where you want.

Don't start on that shit again. Make sure that you don't sit on my f**king seat.

Archived