Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Name this Leicester team

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back. Hope you've been OK @49er? Was wondering whether I should PM you as was worried about your recent absence.

Have missed this thread an thought that maybe we wouldn't make it to 2000 pages.

I probably should be a bit more proactive and post some images myself to take some of the weight off you. I will endeavour to do so more often going forward.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue Fox 72 said:

Welcome back. Hope you've been OK @49er? Was wondering whether I should PM you as was worried about your recent absence.

Have missed this thread an thought that maybe we wouldn't make it to 2000 pages.

I probably should be a bit more proactive and post some images myself to take some of the weight off you. I will endeavour to do so more often going forward.

Thanks Blue Fox. Hasn't been easy over the past few weeks, but good to be back. Not much entertainment on the pitch, so let's have some fun with this thread!

• Like 1

Good to have you back @49er

I thought this thread had died on it's arse and was no more!

Hope you're O.K. and thanks again for all the effort you put into this to keep us saddos entertained :D

• Like 1