Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeTheFox

Tickets Ordered to Wrong Address

Basically I accidentally ordered for my tickets for the FA cup replay to be delivered to my old address in Suffolk... is there anything I can do to change this?

27 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Basically I accidentally ordered for my tickets for the FA cup replay to be delivered to my old address in Suffolk... is there anything I can do to change this?

If you contact the club they'll make you duplicates, which you'll be able to pick up at the ground.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Blessing in disguise really, match will be shite.

I have considered this.. which is why I'm bringing some pals and getting shit faced

1 minute ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

I have considered this.. which is why I'm bringing some pals and getting shit faced

lol good plan. Take something to throw at Jon Moss.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Or alternatively the new occupier of your old address in Suffolk is bringing some pals and getting shit faced.

1 hour ago, Line-X said:

Or alternatively the new occupier of your old address in Suffolk is bringing some pals and getting shit faced.

Well it's my Mother so I hope not :nigel:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Good luck ? is that game in 2 years time? 

I presume you've had problems then. I've contacted Jim on many occasions and always had a prompt and helpful response. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Good luck ? is that game in 2 years time? 

10 hours ago, davieG said:

I presume you've had problems then. I've contacted Jim on many occasions and always had a prompt and helpful response. 

I agree with....both of you.

Sometimes sounds really helpful and is. Other times you never get a reply by email and can’t get hold of him on the phone for ages and if/when you do it feels like you are being rushed. The LCFC help phone number just cuts you off most of the time at present.

Is it just him that deals with any query you may have? If you ever have a problem, you always get the answer ‘You need to contact Jim.’ For a club of our size that seems crazy, and perhaps explains why some things never get sorted properly.