Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheLittleBigMan

Fans perspective

The problem with perspective of our fans is :-

A large percentage of our fans, over rate the existing squad to think they should be pushing 6th. We simply make too many basic errors for not to be an issue with the playing staff and their limitations. It was highlighted against Chelsea, they gave a lot of effort but still made bad mistakes. 

Similarly a lot of our fans underrate our current squad and dismiss the Premier League as rubbish, when really we are top half. The PL as a product is a result of the top six dominance. 

The reality is the squad is somewhere in the middle and the existing members of the title winning team are simply fading away without adequate replacements. 2016 threw rationale out of the window. Realism went away. Cautious ambition should be the clubs target. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

On 3/21/2018 at 18:44, Stan said:

For those of a remotely positive disposition, do not, under any circumstances, check Bentley’s Roof for an opinion on Puel....

I hate it when someone say's the bold part above. I just know its the 1st thing i am going to do.. :S 

• Like 1