Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclad2013

H1z1

Having watched my mate stream a lot of it on pc I was excited to give it a go myself, only played a couple of times but it seems to play well, got down to the last 3 without even seeing anyone before getting mowed down by a guy in a police car lol 

• Haha 1

I played it for the first time last night in a squad game with some mates, won the first time of asking :).

graphically it's pretty sketchy and quite a few bugs (to be expected as only beta) but overall it's a decent playing experience. 

Although the cars are great a couple of matches where the circle was literally next to nothing there was still around 10 players left just driving around the circle in police cars. They also need to chuck in some more guns!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/09/2018 at 10:14, Detroit Blues said:

Ive just gotten into playing this on the PS4. It's not the most polished game, but it is very addictive. I've won solo a couple times now, and i won duo once with a friend. Anyone still playing this? 

I still play this game at least once a week. It has it's flaws but I agree with you that it can be really addictive, at least if you have a squad to talk to.

Add me on PSN: Drez_Sellout

• Like 1