Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Torrents

I got a blank page when i clicked the link so copied and pasted it in and got this.

On that second link I posted it says this in step 6,

It's listed in my open BitTorrent programme. it send I should send the file to someone.

Can I pm it to you? Actually I think it needs to be via email.

Don't know if this helps, it's off TorrentFreak about how to create torrent on utorrent :

1. File > Create new Torrent (or CTRL + N)

2. Select the files and or directories

3. Trackers: This is probably the hard part for most people. But it’s pretty easy, just put in one of the popular public trackers. You can use one or more trackers, but in general one is enough.

Here are some good trackers you can use:

udp://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce

Put one of these in the tracker box

4. Do NOT tick the private torrent box (unless you’re using a private tracker)

5. Save the torrent and send it to your friends

Don't know if this helps, it's off TorrentFreak about how to create torrent on utorrent :

1. File > Create new Torrent (or CTRL + N)

2. Select the files and or directories

3. Trackers: This is probably the hard part for most people. But it's pretty easy, just put in one of the popular public trackers. You can use one or more trackers, but in general one is enough.

Here are some good trackers you can use:

http://www.torrent-downloads.to:2710/announce

http://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce

udp://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce

http://www.sumotracker.com/announce

Put one of these in the tracker box

4. Do NOT tick the private torrent box (unless you're using a private tracker)

5. Save the torrent and send it to your friends

Yes I've done all that I've just emailed the file to foxyouforest.

I've got it into Utorrent...

Untitled-4.jpg

It's not doing anything though despite it saying downloading, The two peers are obviously you and me.

Am I supposed to wait until you've finished uploading? Blind leading the blind. lol

I'll have a quick look round see what I can find.

Well it's on my pc so I don't know if i have to up load it.

A link is now on my website - http://www.davieg-gallery.limeo.co.uk/9%20...09_10-goals.htm

We have movement it's upto 0.6%. :thumbsup:

TFFT :thumbup: I'll leave the BitTorrent open on my pc and go for a well earned break.

Can you post when you've downloaded it and let me know if it runs ok.

Just Checked and i have activity - Peers 1(3) Seed 0(1) Speed averaging 50kb/sec

It's started downloading :D

Thanks alot Davie, I'll keep this on seed so if anyone wants it in future it'll always be available.

This is one dvd all Leicester fans need!

It's not a DVD it's an mpeg file so will only work on your pc I believe but if you use windows movie maker you can create a DVD file hopefully.

This is going pretty fast for a torrent! Cheers davieG!

Let's hope it works I've got this nightmare feeling that it's all going to go tits up. :o

It's not a DVD it's an mpeg file so will only work on your pc I believe but if you use windows movie maker you can create a DVD file hopefully.

Yeah that's what I gonna do, I use freevideotodvd to convert and burn, for some reason my movie maker always crashes. Can't wait to watch it again.

It should be good quality to put on dvd being as it's a 1gb file :D

Yeah that's what I gonna do, I use freevideotodvd to convert and burn, for some reason my movie maker always crashes. Can't wait to watch it again.

It should be good quality to put on dvd being as it's a 1gb file :D

It should be lot better than thestuff on my website which I do as streaming files, this is pretty much directly off HD TV so it's what ever my pc is capable of.

The torrent file itself is working, Davie, in that once my client opens it correctly idenfies the file it should be downloading. It says that the tracker status is OK which means the tracker you entered is also working. But so far I have not got any content. My client reports "connection error: timeout" which suggests that either (a) your computer is no longer accessible, (b) your firewall is refusing to let me connect to your PC, © your BitTorrent doesn't know it is supposed to be seeding (or, better, super seeding) the file or (d) there's a problem somewhere between my PC and yours which isn't at your end.

Is anyone successfully downloading it yet?

If you've got lots of torrents on your PC, davie, it might be that your torrent software is so busy sharing other things that there's no bandwidth for sharing this. Remember by default you are automatically sharing everything you have previously downloaded. If your BitTorrent shows lots of files, then you need to tell it to make a priority out of seeding this particular file, cos so far no-one else has got it, and all the pressure is on you. Once several of us are leeching it from you we can, in turn, become seeders for it, and then you can go back to sharing a little bit of lots of files but for now, try to make your Torrent software 'super seed' that one file, and stop seeding everything else.

You might also need to configure it to allow more uploading / leeching connections than it would normally like, so that several of us can get to the file at once.

Then we need to know if anyone is successfully getting a download. If some are, then we just need to wait until they can, in turn, seed and share.

If no-one is, then that points to your router / firewall / something blocking things. In your torrent software window does it show working uploads of other files?

The torrent file itself is working, Davie, in that once my client opens it correctly idenfies the file it should be downloading. It says that the tracker status is OK which means the tracker you entered is also working. But so far I have not got any content. My client reports "connection error: timeout" which suggests that either (a) your computer is no longer accessible, (b) your firewall is refusing to let me connect to your PC, © your BitTorrent doesn't know it is supposed to be seeding (or, better, super seeding) the file or (d) there's a problem somewhere between my PC and yours which isn't at your end.

Is anyone successfully downloading it yet?

If you've got lots of torrents on your PC, davie, it might be that your torrent software is so busy sharing other things that there's no bandwidth for sharing this. Remember by default you are automatically sharing everything you have previously downloaded. If your BitTorrent shows lots of files, then you need to tell it to make a priority out of seeding this particular file, cos so far no-one else has got it, and all the pressure is on you. Once several of us are leeching it from you we can, in turn, become seeders for it, and then you can go back to sharing a little bit of lots of files but for now, try to make your Torrent software 'super seed' that one file, and stop seeding everything else.

You might also need to configure it to allow more uploading / leeching connections than it would normally like, so that several of us can get to the file at once.

Then we need to know if anyone is successfully getting a download. If some are, then we just need to wait until they can, in turn, seed and share.

If no-one is, then that points to your router / firewall / something blocking things. In your torrent software window does it show working uploads of other files?

According to this thread there's 4/5 downloading it but they had to wait a while for it to start.

Can everyone who is successfully downloading it please make sure that they are seeding it? Preferably 'super seeding' it, if you can find out how to do that. The more seeds there are, the better.

Has yours started yet? Mine says Seeds 1(1) and Peers 4(10) at the minute so you could be on by now. I've downloaded 17Mb and uploaded 11Mb. I'm getting just over 11kb/s download speed at the minute but usually around 1am it starts getting very fast.

I haven't got a clue how to superseed! Been in preferences to try but it's very hard to understand

Nope, mine hasn't started. Still showing 0(1) for peers, too. Odd that the tracker is showing in my client as piratebay, and I didn't think that was the one Davie used.

Just noticed that my torrent client (azureus) has been updated though, so I'm going to get the latest version and try again. Superseeding is something you do for a specific file. It won't be in preferences. In azureus you right click on a particular torrent, and then there's a context menu, within which there is 'advanced...' which leads to, among other things, a tick box for 'superseed'.

Archived