Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Have Your Say On Match Tickets

Leicester City fans can have their say on home and away match tickets in the next Your 90 Minutes forum on Monday 25 June, 2018.

- Your 90 Minutes takes place at King Power Stadium on Monday 25 June, 2018
- Doors open at 6pm, with the forum starting at 6:30pm BST
- The forum will focus on match ticket arrangements for the 2018/19 season

Taking place in the home changing rooms on Filbert Way, Your 90 Minutes is a platform for supporters to have their say on a particular topic.

As LCFC continues to strive for the best fan experiences across all areas of the Club, we acknowledge supporter engagement as a key factor in achieving our aims.

The latest Your 90 Minutes forum places emphasis on match tickets, with selling arrangements for home and away fixtures the main topic of discussion.

Whatever your opinion and ideas on any of the themes raised, you are invited to take part in the forum to have your say.

On the day, selected supporters are invited from 6:30pm at King Power Stadium – doors open at 6pm.

Places are limited, so those fans who wish to take part should email the following details to [email protected] by 6pm on Monday 18 June, 2018:

- Name
- Supporter number
- Contact number

Supporters who are selected to take part will then be contacted by 5pm on Friday 22 June, 2018.

I've already had an invite so if anyone wants any points raising but can't make it or doesn't get invited.

Please dm me or post quoting my post so I can see your point.

I know for a fact the club accept they got last year's memberships wrong. And that they accept there is issues with the jump between an u11 and a 12 y/o plus the high student prices.

12 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

- Matchday prices closer in line with ST pricing 

- Scrap the membership fee or lower it to just an admin fee

- Cheaper tickets for U18, ours are hideously expensive 

I raised the nearly 100% difference in season ticket prices to matchday. My worry if anything as they think they are competitively priced compared to others is that in anything eventually they will raise the season ticket prices.