Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Akinbiyi or De Vries

De Vries how can you even compare the two. A great steal in the one and only Mark De Vries next to a pile of crap in Ade Akinbiyi. You should only ever ask imntelligent questions and if anyone chose Akinbiyi then they deserve to be shot. I didn't read through the posts so i won't name any names.

De Vries how can you even compare the two. A great steal in the one and only Mark De Vries next to a pile of crap in Ade Akinbiyi. You should only ever ask imntelligent questions and if anyone chose Akinbiyi then they deserve to be shot. I didn't read through the posts so i won't name any names.

Well if you'd read the thread in the first place then you wouldn't have come to the conclusion that 'anybody who chose Akibiyi deserves to be shot'.

What a stupid thing to say. Oh, and De Vries is not a King, he's a bag of shite most of the time :rolleyes:

De Vries will look better when he can make use of his body strength in shielding the ball and drawing in 2 or 3 defenders when he has firstly classy midfielders like Ryan Smith running on behind him and then the return of Weslowski in December.These 2 will absolutely love running at defences in this division. And then hopefully a return to better times for us long suffering fans.

i saw smith, but as it stands he's only here til christmas. as for weso i've heard great things, but he's returning from a serious injury and i know personnally how daunting it can be when u come back from that type of injury.

the best thing for him will be to take a good kick on that leg in training to get rid of the sub-concious doubts that will be there

Don't be too negative about things.There's every likelihood Smith is here to season's end.And as for Weso reports are he's way ahead in recovery and CL is over the moon. From what I've seen and heard about him I don't think he will be left with any problem returning, psychologically.

there seems to be a pattern emerging ....

akinbiyi signs for city, plays crap the fans give him stick every game he clears off and scores quite a few goals for other clubs.

de-vries signs plays crap but is our top goalscorer and gets booed...? what next

Some people chose Akinbiyi though. <_<

Just shows how opinions on players can change, when DC left, some people were acting as if it was the end of the world.

Hopefully MDV can be a totally different player this time next year.

Lets hope he just isn't here next season, and he'll be trying to break into the first team at Oxford Utd.

Archived