Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ferry jambo

levein

that is still looking distinctly possible though,

dont kid yourself levein has had time and built his own squad, which is struggling, what makes you think things will change ???

Levein deserves no sympathy

You know nothing about our club! You support Hearts please! Go and talk to your fellow fans. Have you got any up there? Debate about Hearts!

He has a point though (ferry jambo), levein has had a year now and were still in a poor position.

He really should be getting more out of the squad he has at his disposal and just isnt doing so.

If we were playing well first half and came out ppor in the second half, well that must have been an inspiring half time team talk ;).

He needs to sort this out pretty sharpish, because im not looking forward to spending the next 3 years, sitting mid table in the championship.

He has a point though (ferry jambo), levein has had a year now and were still in a poor position.

He really should be getting more out of the squad he has at his disposal and just isnt doing so.

If we were playing well first half and came out ppor in the second half, well that must have been an inspiring half time team talk ;).

He needs to sort this out pretty sharpish, because im not looking forward to spending the next 3 years, sitting mid table in the championship.

I understand what you're saying. We did play very well in that first half but the second was awful. I don't think it was down to Levein though. He is improving things in my opinion. I think it will explode soon and we will go on a good run. I may be wrong. I think he's getting close to the right team and i think we are getting closer to that run of wins that will change things. Levein hasn't had a year really. You can't count last season. That was still very much Micky's rubbish!

CL keeps the same team, which people have been wanting for some time, makes a change in Tiatto to bring on a bit more speed and ball retention going forward and to make up the numbers in midfield and it didn't work. So whats Craig supposed to do? The players in my opinion were the main let downs. Levein didnt lose the ball up front and stand there moaning at the linesman last night did he? Levein didnt mess up the final ball every time did he? He kept a winning side, something the fans have wanted for a long time this season and the first time it doesnt come off everyones back on his back. Same old Leicester fans.

Too right.

The players let themselves and the fans down.

However, you still have to question Levein's motivational speech at half time. They came out in the second half and were abysmal. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in both dressing rooms at half time, cos I am seriously beginning to doubt his half time team talks.

And I'll give him til the end of the season, if we finish 15th or below again that's not good enough with the players at our disposal.

soon as possible i hope. He's got rid of the Micy adams shite an just brought in much of the same. Kisnorbo's surely one of the worst players i've seen down here

Kisnorbo was very good in the 1st half but AWFUL in the second. I think he will be a good player for us. Let the players settle in.

Kisnorbo was very good in the 1st half but AWFUL in the second. I think he will be a good player for us. Let the players settle in.

Disagreed. He was alright when it comes to winning headers and making challenges, closing down their players etc. However, he looked shocking on the ball. Couldn't pass to save his life. He didn't look for the ball or try to demand it from defenders like Joey did when he came on.

I'm yet to be convinced about Kisnorbo.

Disagreed. He was alright when it comes to winning headers and making challenges, closing down their players etc. However, he looked shocking on the ball. Couldn't pass to save his life. He didn't look for the ball or try to demand it from defenders like Joey did when he came on.

I'm yet to be convinced about Kisnorbo.

Please remember that Kisnorbo's been out for months. Joey could never tackle though. He can run faster than Kisnorbo and is probably better at attacking but in in defence, Kisnorbo was a lot better than Joey. That's in the 1st half. 2nd half he lost it. His fitness probably.

Archived