Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ferry jambo

levein

has he got? no long i would imagine.

got to admit will take some pleasure from seeing judas levein sacked from a "bigger " club!

oh well at least he has a job lined up :rolleyes:

End of next season if things don't improve. He's doing well. What do you know?

So we give each manager under a year to get us into the top 5, if they fail we sack them and get another. Briliant idea.

Totaly agree with you there Babylon! We can always treat mangers this way. But only time will tell what will happen to CL!!

Come on Craig Levein You got support from ME!! :thumbup:

So we give each manager under a year to get us into the top 5, if they fail we sack them and get another. Briliant idea.

if we were showing any signs of improvement under him i would be up for keeping him. But we are worse now than when Adams was here! This league we are in is very poor and we have won about 10(ish) games in 1 and a half seasons. Get him out

CL keeps the same team, which people have been wanting for some time, makes a change in Tiatto to bring on a bit more speed and ball retention going forward and to make up the numbers in midfield and it didn't work. So whats Craig supposed to do? The players in my opinion were the main let downs. Levein didnt lose the ball up front and stand there moaning at the linesman last night did he? Levein didnt mess up the final ball every time did he? He kept a winning side, something the fans have wanted for a long time this season and the first time it doesnt come off everyones back on his back. Same old Leicester fans.

CL keeps the same team, which people have been wanting for some time, makes a change in Tiatto to bring on a bit more speed and ball retention going forward and to make up the numbers in midfield and it didn't work. So whats Craig supposed to do? The players in my opinion were the main let downs. Levein didnt lose the ball up front and stand there moaning at the linesman last night did he? Levein didnt mess up the final ball every time did he? He kept a winning side, something the fans have wanted for a long time this season and the first time it doesnt come off everyones back on his back. Same old Leicester fans.

no he didnt, but he signed the bloody players!!!

I agree. It's a bit like the Man United situation. All the fans calling for them to play 4-4-2. So they did. They lost. Fans went mad! People have been moaning about Craig's starting line up last night but it's what we all wanted. The same team. I think he should stick with that for the next few weeks. We played very well in the first half but were awful in the second. You've got my support Craig!

??

dunfermline in the spl are ready to punt their manager, so if he does leave you lot, he will walk right into that job, probably could do the same for most scottish jobs and at least 3 are on the way out.

Levein has had a year now and really is taking you nowhere, if he was our manager i would want rid, as imo the leicester squad should be look at play offs minimum

Did you see the first half of the match?! Massive improvement over Micky's. Give Craig and the team time!

i did yes, and it was ok nothing special. If it was any good we would of been winning at half time. they were terrible!

dunfermline in the spl are ready to punt their manager, so if he does leave you lot, he will walk right into that job, probably could do the same for most scottish jobs and at least 3 are on the way out.

Levein has had a year now and really is taking you nowhere, if he was our manager i would want rid, as imo the leicester squad should be look at play offs minimum

How do you know?

We will if we give Craig time. If we get rid, we'll be playing Forest next year!

How do you know?

We will if we give Craig time. If we get rid, we'll be playing Forest next year!

that is still looking distinctly possible though,

dont kid yourself levein has had time and built his own squad, which is struggling, what makes you think things will change ???

Levein deserves no sympathy

If we had contined the performance into the second half do you seriously think that we still would have lost?!

probably nil nil. but we didnt carry on the performance. the second half was a joke. we created nothing and deserved to lose imo!

How do you know?

if we dont get rid and our poor form continues like it has for a year we will be playing forest next year

that is still looking distinctly possible though,

dont kid yourself levein has had time and built his own squad, which is struggling, what makes you think things will change ???

Levein deserves no sympathy

Probably not from you no as you are evidently hugely bitter and twisted about Levein leaving, why are you bothered anyway? Hearts are doing great without him so get over it and let us worry about the state of our club.

Archived