Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Newport pub sky curry £3 a pint

Hope no one minds me giving this a bump.

The free curry will be served from 12.30pm-1pm and there should be enough for 80-100 portions.

For those on foot just head towards The Queens Hotel (wetherspoons) and as you are facing it go left up the hill and it's the first on the right after the car park.

For those driving. Parking enforcement in Newport was abandonded about 18 months ago as the police don't have the resources for it. So until the council take back responsibility for it next July it's a free for all.

Every one ignores double yellows, resident parking and pedestrian only areas. The police do respond to complaints and still ticket poor parking around the ground but if you are prepared to risk it you can park anywhere else.

The bar is owned by my mate so it's a family affair and as such it's cash only.

If you do plan on coming and want him to get your favourite tipple just pm me and I'll see what he can do.

Cheers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Head Honcho said:

Hope no one minds me giving this a bump.

The free curry will be served from 12.30pm-1pm and there should be enough for 80-100 portions.

For those on foot just head towards The Queens Hotel (wetherspoons) and as you are facing it go left up the hill and it's the first on the right after the car park.

For those driving. Parking enforcement in Newport was abandonded about 18 months ago as the police don't have the resources for it. So until the council take back responsibility for it next July it's a free for all.

Every one ignores double yellows, resident parking and pedestrian only areas. The police do respond to complaints and still ticket poor parking around the ground but if you are prepared to risk it you can park anywhere else.

The bar is owned by my mate so it's a family affair and as such it's cash only.

If you do plan on coming and want him to get your favourite tipple just pm me and I'll see what he can do.

Cheers

I'll eat 20 portions!!  So still a fair share left...

Fill me crutches with whiskey,and a rocketrcurry power booster  for my wheelchair,to the ground,and when we score the 4th Newport fans

Will see before their very eyes a  UWC circling their stadium..:tumbleweed:   

UWC=   unidentified Wheelchair

• Haha 1

On 30/12/2018 at 14:45, Head Honcho said:

My local is laying on a pre-match curry got live footy on and only £3 a pint. 10 mins walk to ground. Street parking or cheap car park on corner. Locals pub but in town. Bailey's Pub Bailey Steet NP20 4DJ

Not going but class that

• Thanks 1