Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonboy

Ferdinand admits to memory lapse

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has confessed he turned up to training on Wednesday on his day off.

The 26-year-old played in United's 0-0 draw with Lille in the Champions League on Tuesday evening and was told to rest the following day.

But he admitted: "I turned up as normal but when I got there I was told I had the day off. I didn't know."

Ferdinand famously forgot to take a routine drugs test in September 2003 which resulted in an eight-month ban.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has confessed he turned up to training on Wednesday on his day off.

The 26-year-old played in United's 0-0 draw with Lille in the Champions League on Tuesday evening and was told to rest the following day.

But he admitted: "I turned up as normal but when I got there I was told I had the day off. I didn't know."

Ferdinand famously forgot to take a routine drugs test in September 2003 which resulted in an eight-month ban.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I would be worried if this sort of thing was happening at his age. :huh:

Archived