Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Favourite Film Openings and Endings

28 minutes ago, Daggers said:

And yet there’s a part of me that thinks Suella Braverman would like us to adopt this approach to repelling migrants

My Dad missed the action in Normandy as he suffered 2 smashed legs as a Despatch Rider accident just before and was in and out of hospital for 18 months. A Blessing in disguise as his old unit had a rough time 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

My Dad missed the action in Normandy as he suffered 2 smashed legs as a Despatch Rider accident just before and was in and out of hospital for 18 months. A Blessing in disguise as his old unit had a rough time 

My grandad shot three of his fingers off with a shotgun so he could get sent on a trade mission to the USA instead of facing gunfire. There’s logic there somewhere.

39 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Not charged with self inflicted wound?

Apparently not. Being a Grand Master must be quite a thing. 

It’s entirely possibly he was just a duck wit and shot off his fingers by accident.