Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
>>>Bevan<<<

Skool

Maltby Sixth form, flying the south yorks flag. Record numbers of windows smashed, teachers assualted, and drugs dealt. One of the only schools in the country in England to have a police station in its grounds and infact was in the FHM poll for worst school in the nation.

17993[/snapback]

You don't realise how jealous I am - No, really. ;)

I used to go Bosworth College, weren't too bad actually, except for the huge metal fence which surrounds the whole ground to keep us all caged in. :w00t:

I went to Carres Grammar School in Sleaford and now I'm at Lincoln College.

18000[/snapback]

Ha, I went to Carres too!!

It's a small world after all.

Yunno, I was thinking about this, we had the 22-20s go to Carres, who are now a biggish band, Abi Titmus went to school at the Girl's High.

SLEAFORD IS FAMOUS!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm going to Warwick Uni in a couple of weeks

I went to

Bitteswell Primary School

Stoke Golding St Marys Catholic High School

Lutterworth Grammar School & Community College

Now im working from monday. :)

I went to

Bitteswell Primary School

Stoke Golding St Marys Catholic High School

Lutterworth Grammar School & Community College

Now im working from monday. :)

18018[/snapback]

BM where are you working :thumbup: , I thought you couldn't get a job.

PS any luck with my avatar

Ive got a job at County Hall mate, Motorway & Waste Managment Civil Engineer Technician.

Basically i will be in county hall offices for 4 days a week, on the computers designing and drawing up new plans for roads and motorways, and all that, virtual modelling on computer and stuff and the other day i get a taxi to nottingham college to get my qualifications.

I am getting £12,000 a year for 2 years and then anything over £25,000 after 2 years so it looks like ive got a career if i stick to it.

I was chose out of over 70 people for the posistion so it will be great. :)

Ive got a job at County Hall mate, Motorway & Waste Managment Civil Engineer Technician.

Basically i will be in county hall offices for 4 days a week, on the computers designing and drawing up new plans for roads and motorways, and all that, virtual modelling on computer and stuff and the other day i get a taxi to nottingham college to get my qualifications.

I am getting £12,000 a year for 2 years and then anything over £25,000 after 2 years so it looks like ive got a career if i stick to it.

I was chose out of over 70 people for the posistion so it will be great. :)

18054[/snapback]

Congratulations, hope it goes well for you, :thumbup:

Thanks alot davie, also what was the avatar you wanted mate?

Sorry about it, ive been so busy lately with graphics for other people on other forums ive not got round to any requests here.

:)

Out of intrest wot school or college did every1 go or still go to?

I go to QE

17991[/snapback]

I go to QE now! Just moved from Bosworth College :P

I used to go Bosworth College, weren't too bad actually, except for the huge metal fence which surrounds the whole ground to keep us all caged in.  :w00t:

18002[/snapback]

Werent too bad?? It was bloody dreadful! :angry:

i went winstanley then bosworth which was utter crap <_<

18056[/snapback]

When were you at Bosworth?? (Which year?)

Archived