Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Vacamion

Deleting quotes

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

If I press quote and don't want to proceed (either I don't want to proceed or I pressed quote by accident), I can no longer delete the quote and start the post again. 

 

The quote box pops up even if I leave and then come back to the thread to post. 

 

When I go to delete the quote, the words "blockquote widget" appear. I screen shotted it. 

 

Might be because I have a new phone and can't use it, but it's weird. 

Screenshot_20190225_214742_com.android.chrome_1.jpg

Posted

It should work if you press your finger on the screen where the quote is and then backspace.. but you can use the page icon to erase everything if that still happens

 

new.png.a45c8b699744c25d6bd790bd2a2a47f7.png

Posted

 

To follow this up, when I went to post again, in the same thread, having posted with the quote box, the next time it DID give me the option to delete prior content. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Mark said:

It should work if you press your finger on the screen where the quote is and then backspace.. but you can use the page icon to erase everything if that still happens

 

new.png.a45c8b699744c25d6bd790bd2a2a47f7.png

 

Will do

 

:)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...