Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

CHAVS

Burberry is old news.

Aquascutum is the way forward.

Silly ****ing benders who did the article writing about burberry caps stop being made etc etc and put a picture on there of an aquascutum hat.. pricks.

Aquascutum is the way forward.

For wanna be "bad boys" who think they are "hard" because of the clothing they wear. :unsure:

Before you start i'm not saying this about you, just in general.

18134[/snapback]

Wanna be bad boys? Thats why old men wear it then as well? And it costs so much not alot of bad boys can afford it!

Just ignore it True_Blue, he has a thing about mouthing off about bad boys and hooligans, id love to see him walk up to the YBS and tell them Aquascutum is shit, that would be funny. :lol:

It's kinda sad that they've stopped making the caps because of football hooliganism.

I don't wear them, but yunno, not everyone who wants to wear them is a football hooligan, and not all "chavs" are dickheads.

Granted, some can be, but I know some who are pretty cool geezers.

I never realised how expensive proper Burberry caps were though.

BlueMistress, how expensive are Aquascutum caps?

I'm intrigued, and I guessing you'll know.

I used to wear Burberry regularly when it was classed as a posh make rather than holligan gear.

IMO rude boys and football holligans have ruined the make which I used to enjoy wearing. Aquascutum though I haven't really taken a likeing to.

Just ignore it True_Blue, he has a thing about mouthing off about bad boys and hooligans, id love to see him walk up to the YBS and tell them Aquascutum is shit, that would be funny. :lol:

18143[/snapback]

I didnt say it was shit did i!!!!! I just think it's sad, people like you and TB wear it because you want to fit in with a group of thugs. Pretty pathetic really. Two chav peas from the same chav pod.

They'll laugh at how much they ****ing paid for these overpriced clothes when they've grown up a bit.

18221[/snapback]

It makes me laugh when people pay so fukin much for the make of an item.

What a waste of money you could say.

18143[/snapback]

I didnt say it was shit did i!!!!! I just think it's sad, people like you and TB wear it because you want to fit in with a group of thugs. Pretty pathetic really. Two chav peas from the same chav pod.

18207[/snapback]

Trying to fit in? No i buy it because i like the style of clothing. Am i a chav though? No. Have you seen what i look like? no. Do chavs wera aquascutm? No. Wrong again there. Post a pic of you and lets see what you look like!

18143[/snapback]

18207[/snapback]

Trying to fit in? No i buy it because i like the style of clothing. Am i a chav though? No. Have you seen what i look like? no. Do chavs wera aquascutm? No. Wrong again there. Post a pic of you and lets see what you look like!

18311[/snapback]

:lol: :thumbup:

Chavs dont wear aquascutum.

Do you not know what a chav is?

Look on chavscum, ive seen one chav wearing it out of them all and thats me and i aint a proper chav so i think your wrong again pal.

Archived