Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth H Match Thread

Dominant display.

Vardy - what a game. First goal was world class. England is missing out - would be so much better with him than Kane.

Looks like overall today’s setup (similar to last season) is better than that earlier in the season. Tielemans gradually got into the game and started to show a bit of what he had showed us last season.

Well done lads.

Also just wanted to mention Fuchs did well in the limited time he had. Apart from the long pass to Vardy, Chilwell did not do much going forward and was out of position a few times. Does not look like it will happen, but would be good to see more of Fuchs even when Chilwell is fit. Fuchs might have made us even better going forward today had he started.

Edited by Tom12345

13 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Also just wanted to mention Fuchs did well in the limited time he had. Apart from the long pass to Vardy, Chilwell did not do much going forward and was out of position a few times. Does not look like it will happen, but would be good to see more of Fuchs even when Chilwell is fit. Fuchs might have made us even better going forward today had he started.

A number of quotes and articles and snippets lead me to believe Fuchs is of massive benefit to Chilwell and that he’s prepared to mentor and help out. He’s a league winner and still a PL level performer, just perhaps doesn’t have 30 games a season in the legs. I think he will end up with 10+ starts this year. 

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

A number of quotes and articles and snippets lead me to believe Fuchs is of massive benefit to Chilwell and that he’s prepared to mentor and help out. He’s a league winner and still a PL level performer, just perhaps doesn’t have 30 games a season in the legs. I think he will end up with 10+ starts this year. 

Yeah, that’s what I have read as well.

I think we are excellent on the right side with Ricardo and Albrighton.

Imagine we have the same prowess on the left. Chilwell tends to sit back these days and pass backwards and he does not connect well with Barnes. Hope he can learn more from Fuchs before he retires.

Edited by Tom12345