Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Headset

If anyone can help on this it would be much appreciated. 

Got my son a headset for his ps4 a couple of months back. Was all working fine but over the last few days a weird thing is happening. He can hear the game sounds effects and his mates can hear him. But he can't hear his mates. 

Presuming it's just broke but would rather check.

23 hours ago, pds said:

Got my son a headset for his ps4 a couple of months back. Was all working fine but over the last few days a weird thing is happening. He can hear the game sounds effects and his mates can hear him. But he can't hear his mates. 

What headset is it? 

I had problems last night with my Logitech G933 and it was a pain in the ass to fix. Had loads of headsets though so if you post the details i MIGHT be able to help. (sounds like its more of a windows settings issue though, than the actual headset.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pds said:

Thanks for the responses. Now got it out of him that he spilt a glass of water on them hence why they are not working properly. :facepalm:

If you're looking to try and fix it, grab a bottle of isopropanol alcohol, open the headset up and clean it up with an old toothbrush.

*SOMETIMES* fixes water damage. Though if it's a cheap headset it might not be worth the bother.

• Like 1

On 10/09/2019 at 18:38, pds said:

What headset is it? I have a slider on my headset where it will turn party chat down and game volume up... maybe this has happened.