Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
twister

Vardy is a wiser fox than the media given him credit for.....

35 minutes ago, shade said:

oh dear I'll be in trouble then, I paid 1200 for three tickets in the away end that day.

Bet you don’t regret it though!  Whatever else you sacrificed.

I paid $800 for a front row seat when a few opened up the morning of this year’s Baseball All-Star game.  It’s not like I’ll ever do that again -- or even have the chance.

IMG_6500.JPG.cfc2f7c178a4e994c8511537de3ae18e.JPG

Even Mrs KingsX was glad I did it … though we haven’t dined out at a sit-down place since …

17 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

:nigel:

17 hours ago, Stadt said:

You can't help yourself can you? I don't like Puel, the writing was on the wall and was keen for him to get the chop so it's not as if I loved him or owt but he clearly wasn't awful. It got toxic and all things considered he was underwhelming and deserved to go because we were getting worse but he's not quite Taylor, McClintock or Holloway. He was a terrible fit rather than a terrible manager. He's had a decent career in France so obviously he's not awful. He's gone, we've got a much, much better manager now and let's enjoy it. Really can't see why you drag yourself into debates about it all the time.

I laughed…. Jeff’s position on all things Puel is well known...  I’m sure it was tongue in cheek…

I don’t necessarily agree with him on all points, but, he does have good insight on the situation, and I respect that…  It does seem clear that it was a little toxic at the end…

The only truly relevant question is, would you have changed anything?  Puel played his part in our upward turn and Brendan inherited a great squad at the right time…

All’s good :D

Edited by Wolfox
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

Bet you don’t regret it though!  Whatever else you sacrificed.

I paid $800 for a front row seat when a few opened up the morning of this year’s Baseball All-Star game.  It’s not like I’ll ever do that again -- or even have the chance.

IMG_6500.JPG.cfc2f7c178a4e994c8511537de3ae18e.JPG

Even Mrs KingsX was glad I did it … though we haven’t dined out at a sit-down place since …

no mate you're right, worth every penny and more!