Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Bertrand Traore

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I have seen it many times, even with Pogba, although less with him because he's been in the PL so long and the media has hammered into us how he "needs to be unlocked" so long. Someone like Ndombele is described as a "physical beast" when in reality he is not a very physical player and most of his attributes are to do with his technical abilities. Black midfielders like Keita are described by newspapers and pundits as "Kantéesque" when in reality he has a high workrate but is much more similar in playstyle to someone like Grealish.

It's absolutely a real thing, and people denying it kind of shocks me a little. Although someone with a username like TRAD DAD saying it doesn't exist doesn't surprise me. I bet he has or wants a Trad wife as well...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tradwife

Of course racism exists I never said otherwise. But the woke mindset of seeing it everywhere is pathetic and counter productive to combating racism.  And just so you know  TRAD DAD is a Jazz term  ( i love Jazz ) nothing to do with tradition or age or having a  trad wife. So your bet like your assumption is wrong.  Lets just agree to disagree and leave it now.

Edited by TRAD-DAD
  • Like 3