Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lesta2014

Football Index

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thommo said:

Just noticed that the selling prices are now approx 67% lower than the current values making it Impossible to sell...

Yeah, it’s ridiculous. I pulled out about 3 days ago and was lucky to do it when I did. What is interesting is some of the incentives they are running, mainly the cash back one. There are still limited opportunities to make money thanks to that.

On 13/03/2020 at 22:02, peach0000 said:

Yeah, it’s ridiculous. I pulled out about 3 days ago and was lucky to do it when I did. What is interesting is some of the incentives they are running, mainly the cash back one. There are still limited opportunities to make money thanks to that.

They’re protecting their heavily invested customers at the minute. If they’d kept 5% spreads across the board everyone would’ve sold up and values dropped through the floor. 

They’re making the best of a bad situation in my opinion. There’ll be a boom as soon as football is back no doubt. 

34 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

They’re protecting their heavily invested customers at the minute. If they’d kept 5% spreads across the board everyone would’ve sold up and values dropped through the floor. 

They’re making the best of a bad situation in my opinion. There’ll be a boom as soon as football is back no doubt. 

I fully understand why they are doing it but I still think I’m lucky to of got out when I did as the market is now artificially inflated. I’ll be buying back in in a couple of months though.

• 4 months later...

What have people made of the Index since the implementation of the matching engine?

I’d actually had a pretty profitable lockdown period surprisingly but now my portfolio has completely stagnated. 

There’s so much money to be made if you can just keep ploughing money into buy orders but if you need to sell to buy you’ve got bob hope.