Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

We need to keep the faith

Just now, Monsell1976 said:

It’s a forum to discuss, give opinions and generally express how the poster is feeling about the way the club is going, or the reason they are not playing well, so not unwise, the whole point of the forum.

It’s a bit different to a lot of fake in the knows spouting bullshit about players on Twitter stating it as fact not an opinion, now that is unwise 

The same forum that allows me to challenge your confident assertions, right?

9 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Kasper having Tops ear might not be all Kaspers doing. Senior management keeping in contact with a respected, reliable worker isn’t uncommon. 

I don’t think Vardy’s name is the reason he wasn’t dropped, he had to play himself back into some form for the sake of the team. You can’t do that from the bench. Dropping someone doesn’t guarantee success when they return. 

I do understand your sentiments and can agree to an extant regarding some players (I won’t name who I think because I could be well off). Vardy and Kasper aren’t two I’d lump in with them though. Kasper is team captain, reliable and does play well more often than not. Vardy is Vardy, not many managers in world football would drop him, he had a baron spell but what striker doesn’t.

I totally agree they should be given a chance to play into form for a certain period, but not too long as what’s the point of a squad, and say til the last couple of games say nacho not starting over vardy.

They is a point in time when a player is really out of sorts, they know it and if dropped, a player with the right mentality, personally and ego should accept for the good of the team they need to earn the shirt back.

Players like nacho, Silva ( probably a bad example) don’t sign to sit on the bench come what may, they want a starting role, and if a player bang out of form for a long period won’t be dropped and them not given a chance, if I was them I would be thinking about my career, my own ambition and feel it’s pointless being here, and would be off, as a lot of players are international’s that need to be playing regular to keep there places at National level.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The same forum that allows me to challenge your confident assertions, right?

I really don’t get where you coming from, challenge what you like, confident assertions?, I thought I was contributing to the thread, maybe that’s why I ****ed off from the forum for a long time, as it gets very boring giving an opinion, just to get into silly arguments over opinions.

If I hadn’t received an email from foxes talk saying have a look and contribute I probably wouldn’t have come back, because for every person you can have a constructive debate, even with opposing views, there is always someone who just looks for arguments, with no constructive counter arguments, just look to CHALLENGE!!!

7 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

I really don’t get where you coming from, challenge what you like, confident assertions?, I thought I was contributing to the thread, maybe that’s why I ****ed off from the forum for a long time, as it gets very boring giving an opinion, just to get into silly arguments over opinions.

If I hadn’t received an email from foxes talk saying have a look and contribute I probably wouldn’t have come back, because for every person you can have a constructive debate, even with opposing views, there is always someone who just looks for arguments, with no constructive counter arguments, just look to CHALLENGE!!!

Oh dear. You like offering your opinion, but you get very upset if someone exercises their right to disagree. So you like the forum because you get to offer your opinion, but you don't like it because I get to offer mine.

Squeaky bum time. I worry about complacency if the Man City appeal is successful though.

Also would hate to see us scraping over a technicality when we've done so much good work over the season. But I have faith we can take care of business and we'll be in the top 4 on merit. next  two games are massive!

10 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Oh dear. You like offering your opinion, but you get very upset if someone exercises their right to disagree. So you like the forum because you get to offer your opinion, but you don't like it because I get to offer mine.

I’m not upset, your just looking to drag an argument out pal.

What have you debated, it’s unwise to use a feeling about what’s going on, that’s not debate, where is you constructive response other than trying to get a rise out of me, where is you counter arguments the reason you think it’s unwise, I’m a nice bloke, I enjoy a debate.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else if you think somebody I don’t know says something a forum upsets me, I really don’t care one bit.

I live in the real world, when my cancer came back that upset me, when a good friend died a few weeks back, that upset me, some calling my post unwise without giving a reason blaahh could not give a ****

7 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

I’m not upset, your just looking to drag an argument out pal.

What have you debated, it’s unwise to use a feeling about what’s going on, that’s not debate, where is you constructive response other than trying to get a rise out of me, where is you counter arguments the reason you think it’s unwise, I’m a nice bloke, I enjoy a debate.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else if you think somebody I don’t know says something a forum upsets me, I really don’t care one bit.

I live in the real world, when my cancer came back that upset me, when a good friend died a few weeks back, that upset me, some calling my post unwise without giving a reason blaahh could not give a ****

I'm not. However, I am sorry for your loss.