Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

We need to keep the faith

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..The problem is we haven't mixed it with the big boys!!!

All the big games we failed to turn up. We were either switching Maddison to left wing or too scared to get out of our own half.

The strange thing is I feel that Rodgers has finally got the message and we will see a positive approach to the end of the season.

If Vardy is not on the team sheet, for the Palace game, we win this.

We are 3rd in the league. So we have. And we've beaten Arsenal and Spurs this season. I also don't think we can drop our top scorer for a must win game. 

22 minutes ago, srex9 said:

We are 3rd in the league. So we have. And we've beaten Arsenal and Spurs this season. I also don't think we can drop our top scorer for a must win game. 

..3rd is not because of our performances against the big teams!!

Arsenal and Spurs are in transition and struggling to get back on track.

I’m sensing the omens are boding well for us.

keep zaha contained and hit em with everything we got and they’ll cave in. Smash and grab with no relenting!

just heard Bruno & pogba had a train wreck Collision which could mean both out and possibly Bournemouth have a chance. What a great Saturday that would be to shut them up.

COYF! :clap:

9 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

beating Top teams through our history...when We are doing well,has not been the problem,its been Time finding consistency,or grinding out  a win against the Bottom half teams...

Over all those off-topic years, many of us discuss around the Leicester bars, posted,or wrote ( before internet).... If you won the battle of the Teams below Top 5-6, you get into Europe...!!

Another thing,whether we are playing poorly or not,frustrating  feeling of dropping put of the Top 4...we have Never qualified for Europe on our league position...So anybody getting in their high horses,about what we Reserve und how Great we are...A Teams Tradition is how consistently History Tells us what we have EARNT.

I Don t Support my Club because of trophies...Thats gravy,if we manage it....If winning... thats your requirement of sport,then go to the highest Tree & get a rope..!!

Like life,who are Really well off..!!! Whos never going to Feel they have Really Made it...whos bothered..??? 

"Failure" is a weakmans word,trying to be strong,at others expense or Bullshit his way through life...I

Its about taking part,how you go about it es individuals,Not Count your success by others. If its a group or Team thing in support,getting People to follow & support you,by trying your best...again Thats gravy if you can hold a trophy in your hand..

People on here trying to be hardened pundits,or try and push & Show us through entitlement and expection what success is......:crylaugh:

I aint particular  friggin bovvered.....

In Sports After taking a hit,ist about the Next game,if in life one takes a hit, its about the Next new day...and Not Running from tomorrow....Shit See have Never been an easy Team to support,

but ffs most arent the best husband,Wife,kids or best Mate on any given day....and in that there is a given etitlement or expectation.

Sport thats fun...even in the twists and turns of emotion.....We are Leicester fans,we couldnt breath if we didnt have those helterskelter downers..!!

Edited by fuchsntf

39 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Which ones...?

Only the imaginary ones not the real one(s) - they say it all be fine moving forward after all.

Apart from the afterlife (all of it) - that's currently a mess because of social distancing so that's all cancelled for the moment.

12 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Agree but Liverpool and City are on a different level. Against the rest of the 'big 6' we haven't been that bad so far. 

Edited by srex9
Typo

2 hours ago, ForeverandEver said:

We are not sh*t. 

Vardy is not sh*t.

When Jermaine Beckford was playing upfront for us and skied one into the top tier at the Madjeski stadium... That was pretty sh*t.

What about some of the classic performances  Roman Bednar and Collins John. 

4 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Only the imaginary ones not the real one(s) - they say it all be fine moving forward after all.

Apart from the afterlife (all of it) - that's currently a mess because of social distancing so that's all cancelled for the moment.

Yup...I have heard. St Peter wont open the pearly gates, until cupid, & Gabriel,Joan d'arc  start to respect social distancing...

On 02/07/2020 at 22:51, sacreblueits442 said:

...if the players are attempting to underperform, subverting the ambitions of the club, sure seems like sabotage to me!!!

I know nothing about the players personally, I know nobody who works there but I personally think there is a few players who’s ego’s have been allowed to grow a belief they are to important to be dropped, and been allowed to undermine the manager by going behind his back, we saw that with Claudio and puel at least.

The main one I think but there are a couple of others, but kasper is one for me, he saw vichai and top as personal friends, and he defo has tops ear.

If my estimation’s are true, what a position that puts a manager in, and the atmosphere of the squad, two examples, vardy has been bang out of sorts for ages, nacho gives the 💯 and scores a few but is permanently drop for an out of form old guard player, kasper has had some awful runs of form since since ward came in, never dropped, sends out a message it’s not form but your name, what’s motivation do the players not getting in have, soon create’s a bad atmosphere.

• Like 1

Way I can see this now is that we are two wins away in our next 4 games of being able to take it to atleast the very final game of the season, where a win vs Utd would guarantee us top 6, and thats if Man Utd were to win their next four. Easy to see Bournemouth and Sheff Utd as those two wins but don't expect us to make it that simple for ourselves

1 hour ago, Monsell1976 said:

I know nothing about the players personally, I know nobody who works there but I personally think there is a few players who’s ego’s have been allowed to grow a belief they are to important to be dropped, and been allowed to undermine the manager by going behind his back, we saw that with Claudio and puel at least.

The main one I think but there are a couple of others, but kasper is one for me, he saw vichai and top as personal friends, and he defo has tops ear.

If my estimation’s are true, what a position that puts a manager in, and the atmosphere of the squad, two examples, vardy has been bang out of sorts for ages, nacho gives the 💯 and scores a few but is permanently drop for an out of form old guard player, kasper has had some awful runs of form since since ward came in, never dropped, sends out a message it’s not form but your name, what’s motivation do the players not getting in have, soon create’s a bad atmosphere.

Kasper having Tops ear might not be all Kaspers doing. Senior management keeping in contact with a respected, reliable worker isn’t uncommon. 

I don’t think Vardy’s name is the reason he wasn’t dropped, he had to play himself back into some form for the sake of the team. You can’t do that from the bench. Dropping someone doesn’t guarantee success when they return. 

I do understand your sentiments and can agree to an extant regarding some players (I won’t name who I think because I could be well off). Vardy and Kasper aren’t two I’d lump in with them though. Kasper is team captain, reliable and does play well more often than not. Vardy is Vardy, not many managers in world football would drop him, he had a baron spell but what striker doesn’t.

Edited by Leeds Fox

7 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Way I can see this now is that we are two wins away in our next 4 games of being able to take it to atleast the very final game of the season, where a win vs Utd would guarantee us top 6, and thats if Man Utd were to win their next four. Easy to see Bournemouth and Sheff Utd as those two wins but don't expect us to make it that simple for ourselves

funny old game innit? It would be typical of us to do the Arsenal, then drop points against Bournemouth and Sheff utd, come back with a win against Spurs and set up a final day cliff hanger. Its the LCFC way.

• Haha 1

Guest Judd92

Hopefully the Palace result is the kick on we need, get some momentum behind us and have a great end to the season.

However, Arsenal just had to win their last 3 in all comps to make this a more even contest, they could have at least kept Emery until we'd played the twice :dry:

8 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Assuming that the players aren't trying or are undermining based on absolutely nothing but 'feeling' is........unwise, I think.

It’s a forum to discuss, give opinions and generally express how the poster is feeling about the way the club is going, or the reason they are not playing well, so not unwise, the whole point of the forum.

It’s a bit different to a lot of fake in the knows spouting bullshit about players on Twitter stating it as fact not an opinion, now that is unwise