jammie82uk Posted 8 July 2020 Posted 8 July 2020 Has the file size been changed recently as I attempted to upload an screen shot and was told the file size was too large? If so how do you make a Screenshot file size smaller?
Mark Posted 8 July 2020 Posted 8 July 2020 6 hours ago, jammie82uk said: Has the file size been changed recently as I attempted to upload an screen shot and was told the file size was too large? If so how do you make a Screenshot file size smaller? It's been 2mb for years which should be more than enough for most things. https://tinypng.com/ is great for reducing image size.
jammie82uk Posted 8 July 2020 Author Posted 8 July 2020 5 minutes ago, Mark said: It's been 2mb for years which should be more than enough for most things. https://tinypng.com/ is great for reducing image size. Ok never had a issue trying to upload a screenshot before that’s why I asked
HankMarvin Posted 8 July 2020 Posted 8 July 2020 Just now, jammie82uk said: Ok never had a issue trying to upload a screenshot before that’s why I asked attachment quota could be full
jammie82uk Posted 8 July 2020 Author Posted 8 July 2020 3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said: attachment quota could be full First thing I checked, only currently using 39%
Webbo Posted 8 July 2020 Posted 8 July 2020 I had the same thing a few weeks ago when I tried to upload a photo for the garden thread. It was too big if I tried to directly from my phone, but if I down loaded it to the computer first it worked.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.