Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

6 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Quite frankly the rule around recalling players is such a load of rubbish. He’s our player and we should be able to recall him whenever we like. 

Having said that, if we can’t then I would like to see Tavares get some game time. He’s been linked with Barca so would be good to give him some game time so he starts to feel like he could make it here. 

Not really. 

That's like us loaning Erikson, we go into Feb 2nd feeling good about our squad and they recall him leaving us short. 

A loan deal has to benefit all parties and if there was the possibility that one of those sides could get humped then it doesn't do that. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Quite frankly the rule around recalling players is such a load of rubbish. He’s our player and we should be able to recall him whenever we like. 

Having said that, if we can’t then I would like to see Tavares get some game time. He’s been linked with Barca so would be good to give him some game time so he starts to feel like he could make it here. 

Rodgers comments about there being nobody in the academy good enough suggests Tavares isn't sticking around.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Or hes not good enough?

Rodgers seemed to think he was last summer, for some reason that's now not the case. Let's be clear here, none of the academy players are going to be top 4 PL material straight the way and when you compare players to the likes of Eriksen and Odegaard they aren't going to be that calibre but they don't need to be if we are serious about bringing youth through.

Like we have done with Luke Thomas.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Rodgers seemed to think he was last summer, for some reason that's now not the case. Let's be clear here, none of the academy players are going to be top 4 PL material straight the way and when you compare players to the likes of Eriksen and Odegaard they aren't going to be that calibre but they don't need to be if we are serious about bringing youth through.

Like we have done with Luke Thomas.

I have caught a whopper here 🎣🎣🎣🎣🤣

Not ready yet which be my view. Who knows if he's leaving or not. He's had injury problems this year.